Too late?

@Z0DIAK-BRAVE Then to simplify all of this .. PSO2 has a large population on JP, NA players from those servers will be coming over to hang out with their friends on XBOX/PC who they want to introduce others to the game too. It is still too early to determine if it is "too late" for NA players, However, the longevity of the game in JP is very strong, it is not "too late" for JP.

I personally do not feel its "too late." But that is opinion and speculation, which is not a fact. That is why people are bringing up past games to fortify their opinions against other people who are of the opinion that it is "too late." Which inevitably de-evolves into "you can't say this because your opinion is invalid" arguments. Turning any such conversation pointless. So here we are.

@Lwyu said in Too late?:

It actually surprises me how people evolve in terms of complaints, or make high statements with lack of proof or reason.

I'm still wondering how we have a thread complaining about the profanity filter.

@Subject-Astra said in Too late?:

@Lwyu said in Too late?:

It actually surprises me how people evolve in terms of complaints, or make high statements with lack of proof or reason.

I'm still wondering how we have a thread complaining about the profanity filter.

Profanity aside, the word panties is censored but panties on display isnt XD

@Fayde said in Too late?:

@Subject-Astra said in Too late?:

@Lwyu said in Too late?:

Profanity aside, the word panties is censored but panties on display isnt XD

I think that's a pretty good example of why it exists. Dumb decision making will usually elicit a response out of people. Sounds like its bypassable on pc though so 🤷

@Subject-Astra I agree, people that say the F word on a constant basis are the same people going "too lewd for my taste, too explicit for my taste" its a video game. Stop ruining things soccer moms play soccer not games.