Photon Halo B Accessory?

One thing I might say can you guys have it you can make the hud bigger and letters and words it’s pretty small Specially the mini map and other stuff and I have a 60in 4K tv and its still hard to see it lol

@NRG-DarkQueen There's a "change text size" option on the main menu when you first load the game. Have you tried using this? People often skip past this in their excitement. πŸ˜‰

@GM-Deynger ah ok I’ll check that out thanks

Im trying to figure out where i need to go to get my beta test rewards. What menu are they in

@GM-Deynger said in Photon Halo B Accessory?:

@NRG-DarkQueen said in Photon Halo B Accessory?:

@GM-Rappie so we get those rewards from the urgent mission that you complete in the full launch

You receive those rewards when the Official Launch happens yes. Though the completion conditions must be met during this Closed Beta, i.e. do the 4 Urgent Quests.

So in short, do quests now, get rewards later.

Just to clarify, simply completing the quests is enough right? Doesn't seem like there is an in game tracker for it, but I know I did around 6 or 7 of the EQ times.

You had to do all 4 unique uqs repeating one doesn't increase your count.

@xBx-Austin-xDx said in Photon Halo B Accessory?:

@GM-Rappie so we get those rewards from the urgent mission that you complete in the full launch

You receive those rewards when the Official Launch happens yes. Though the completion conditions must be met during this Closed Beta, i.e. do the 4 Urgent Quests.

Just to clarify, simply completing the quests is enough right? Doesn't seem like there is an in game tracker for it, but I know I did around 6 or 7 of the EQ times.

I am worried about this too as I barely have time to play this weekend due to working and school obligations. I have only been able to complete one UQ so far and another one I did (I think it was the Mining Defense one),my entire group was under-leveled to where we could not eve complete the UQ at all. So technically I've only completedone even though I've participate in two. I'm curious if it's participation that counts or completions.

I will hopefully get home soon enough tonight from work to where I can complete Elder.

@Sylus said in Photon Halo B Accessory?:

I am worried about this too as I barely have time to play this weekend due to working and school obligations. I have only been able to complete one UQ so far and another one I did (I think it was the Mining Defense one),my entire group was under-leveled to where we could not eve complete the UQ at all. So technically I've only completedone even though I've participate in two. I'm curious if it's participation that counts or completions.

I will hopefully get home soon enough tonight from work to where I can complete Elder.

Complete Urgent Quests during the Closed Beta Test to receive these special rewards, you will be able to claim them when the game officially launches (RELEASE DATE TBA).

What is says on the main page for it. You'll get the last halo ring and the dreamcast mag skin. You won't be getting the 2h sword skin though. That's if you do the 2 urgent quests tonight.

Nah I've completed all of the EQ quests I've ran through. It says in the thing you have to complete them, which means you need to win.

Nah I've completed all of the EQ quests I've ran through. It says in the thing you have to complete them, which means you need to win.

That's what I'm assuming, so the only way I get the complete Halo set is by getting home in time to complete Elder πŸ˜–

I used my halo b accessory and I cant find out where it went or how to put it on.. any help?

It gets applied to your character , to access it go to the salon and equip. shopping area up stairs to the right pink kiosk.

@Raiden96Returns Np glad to help πŸ™‚