Photon Halo B Accessory?

Where can I find the Photon Halo B accessory we get for logging in to the beta? It says you're supposed to get it after logging in, but I don't see anywhere I can claim it, and it's not in my accessories list.

Photon halo b is the rank not the name of the item

@Anri02 said in Photon Halo B Accessory?:

Where can I find the Photon Halo B accessory we get for logging in to the beta? It says you're supposed to get it after logging in, but I don't see anywhere I can claim it, and it's not in my accessories list.

You can find your rewards for any login type event at the Visiphone Terminal located in several places throughout the ship. (o゜▽゜)o☆ Visiphone.png

I redeemed the rewards but still can't find the photon halos in my inventory - I tried under accessories but it's still only my default items far as I can tell : (

Same, I see the free salon pass but can not find the accessory to equip it.

You have to redeem it via voucher in your inventory. Took me some time to find it too lol.

@jennytablina said in Photon Halo B Accessory?:

I redeemed the rewards but still can't find the photon halos in my inventory - I tried under accessories but it's still only my default items far as I can tell : (

@RazTheRogue said in Photon Halo B Accessory?:

Same, I see the free salon pass but can not find the accessory to equip it.

The accessory will come in a ticket/consumable form first. ^o^/ You can find this ticket in your consumable tab which looks like this: Photon Halo.png After you use the ticket you can find the accessory in your beauty salon! If you aren't sure where that is located, then head over to the Shopping Plaza on the second floor. The Beauty Salon is the pink shop! beauty salon.png Or if your feet are tired from all of those expeditions you can just click the view button on your controller that looks like this: view button.png and that should bring up the quick menu. From there click the "go to the salon" option to warp there! The halos can be found in the accessory list under the "Other" tab aka the necklace tab. Hope this helps! q(≧▽≦q)

Speaking of that I did two out of four urgent missions and I haven’t gotten any of the rewards I did the cradle Dark the one with all red water that hurts u and I just did the Auto Machine one just a bit ago

@NRG-DarkQueen said in Photon Halo B Accessory?:

Speaking of that I did two out of four urgent missions and I haven’t gotten any of the rewards I did the cradle Dark the one with all red water that hurts u and I just did the Auto Machine one just a bit ago

Hello Arks! Are you referring to the Urgent Quest rewards? If so, those will be delivered once the game officially launches! ヾ(≧▽≦*)o However, if you are referring to the login rewards you can find those in your Visiphone Terminal! More information can be found here: https://pso2.com/news/announcements/cbtrewards

@GM-Rappie so we get those rewards from the urgent mission that you complete in the full launch

@GM-Rappie so we get those rewards from the urgent mission that you complete in the full launch

You receive those rewards when the Official Launch happens yes. Though the completion conditions must be met during this Closed Beta, i.e. do the 4 Urgent Quests.

So in short, do quests now, get rewards later.

@GM-Deynger ok cool thank you and will we get a game wipe with full launch or no I know some beats that I test do that

@GM-Deynger ok cool thank you and will we get a game wipe with full launch or no I know some beats that I test do that

Hi there,

The current plan is still for players to retain their progress through the Open Beta and into Official Launch.

@GM-Deynger sweet ^_^ I hope you guys make this game great I’m already liking it

@GM-Deynger sweet ^_^ I hope you guys make this game great I’m already liking it

That's the intent! Glad you're having fun. 🙂