Constant Error 630. No response from PSO2 server.

@Reaper-cet

Suggesting multiple people need new hardware is not helpful, especially if you don't have an exact cause for the issue.

Not helpful at all.

It's not a windows issue, it's a Pso2 issue since it happens on xbox too.

@ARKHAM-CANNON I'm not telling anyone what to do, just sharing what worked for me. The official support article says that you need to have your ports forwarded in order for the game to work properly. If your router is too outdated to do this "properly", getting a newer one may help you.

Do I think that you should have to get a new router to play this game? No. But that's what worked. I used to get disconnected constantly, several times a day. I got a new router a month ago and I've maybe dc'd twice.

My download speeds also tripped with the new router, so I really do think it was kinda outdated.

@Reaper-cet That might help some but not all, like myself.

I've opened all ports, disabled/removed firewall/antivirus software. None of this helped the issue, ran ping plotter and caught no internet issues on my end. This is 100% a server issue and Sega needs to address it otherwise, a lot of people are going to stop playing - the fact that the JP server doesn't have this issue but did have the issue back around 2015 but they fixed the problem.

Because this game is lobby based, any errors like 630 are gamebreaking because it not only makes you lose progress, can make you lose items and hard earned rewards too. Most of the time, I get the error at very specific places which makes it far more likely its a server issue, if it was ISP related or on the users end, the D/C would happen more frequently and at more random times....but considering its very specific its got to be a server issue.

My error 630 log;

Trying to join AQ with alliance members = Error 630 upon joining the gateway ship, happens constantly making alliance party play impossible.

Magatsu AIS battle after beating him and the victory screen displays = Immediate error 630 preventing pickup of any rewards.

Daybreak Province Exploration exploration, transitioning from Area 2 to Area 3 = highly likely to cause error 630

Gone with the wind/rain = group triggering a PSE Burst or worse, a Crossburst = almost instant error 630

These times that cause my personal error 630 are all too specific, and don't happen on the JP server. This has to be #1 Server issue, #2 software issue possibly gameguard related or #3 bad or overloaded node during the hops from server to client.

@Amari-Kigu said in Constant Error 630. No response from PSO2 server.:

@Reaper-cet That might help some but not all, like myself.

I've opened all ports, disabled/removed firewall/antivirus software. None of this helped the issue, ran ping plotter and caught no internet issues on my end. This is 100% a server issue and Sega needs to address it otherwise, a lot of people are going to stop playing - the fact that the JP server doesn't have this issue but did have the issue back around 2015 but they fixed the problem.

Because this game is lobby based, any errors like 630 are gamebreaking because it not only makes you lose progress, can make you lose items and hard earned rewards too. Most of the time, I get the error at very specific places which makes it far more likely its a server issue, if it was ISP related or on the users end, the D/C would happen more frequently and at more random times....but considering its very specific its got to be a server issue.

My error 630 log;

Trying to join AQ with alliance members = Error 630 upon joining the gateway ship, happens constantly making alliance party play impossible.

Magatsu AIS battle after beating him and the victory screen displays = Immediate error 630 preventing pickup of any rewards.

Daybreak Province Exploration exploration, transitioning from Area 2 to Area 3 = highly likely to cause error 630

Gone with the wind/rain = group triggering a PSE Burst or worse, a Crossburst = almost instant error 630

These times that cause my personal error 630 are all too specific, and don't happen on the JP server. This has to be #1 Server issue, #2 software issue possibly gameguard related or #3 bad or overloaded node during the hops from server to client.

I can Confirm the Disconnects every time there is a victory screen in an urgent quest for the magatsu fights, both of them.

I also find an all too regular pattern to my disconnects

*AFk for anything more than a few mins

*Idle toon while chatting in tells for more than a few mins

*Finishing an urgent quest and then retaking it from the gateway ship

These are the most common

Let me add more to this topic, i wasnt experiencing lag, but its been almost a week for now... Login into the game some times of the day is a burden. I take 2mins+ more to login because the long loadings. Open the friend list o a shop take 5~30 seconds, 630 errors began to happen and i dont experience lag issues in any other platform besides PSO2. Friends of mine was experiencing lags in the game and now is my turn. u.u

After a few minutes in the lobby I get disconnected, every few minutes and its only while in the lobby. If i can manage to que up and get into a mission it runs fine. I have checked and internet is fine, 400+mb, MS stays around 30ish, and 0 packet loss.

Back to contant DCs for me as well, was fine up to this week, now about every 15 mins 630 error, and just like before, no idea what causes it, just totally random.

@TiTaNxEcLiPsE same. I have to move blocks right when the encore for a concert starts or I'm kicked

@timmylaw said in Constant Error 630. No response from PSO2 server.:

@TiTaNxEcLiPsE same. I have to move blocks right when the encore for a concert starts or I'm kicked

That seems like an issue on your end, then. I just went through an entire concert, encore and all, without getting kicked and not even moving for about a minute afterwards.

mpc-hc64_2020-08-11_02-39-03.jpg

This 630 error is a real problem. Just got disconnected while doing a gold key. I want that damn key back!

@Ragnawind I don't think so. It's only in lobbies while not moving. I can run ults for hours on end with no issues. But if a concert is coming up just a few minutes of no moving and error 630 pops up.

This post is deleted!

I can't even create a character... I've downloaded the game like 2 days ago and every time i start it to create a character it takes less than 3 minutes to kick me out. Can't even create my character properly.