Constant Error 630. No response from PSO2 server.

Ya I figured as much , thx for the reply

Bump , keep this up top

@timmylaw said in Constant Error 630. No response from PSO2 server.:

@Ragnawind this is a post from April man, they either have no intentions of fixing it or can't figure it out.

My post was in response to a paerson from January 2, 2021. If you did an at to anyone, it should have been that person.

I started to have error 630 on Tuesday this week. Yesterday, I kept getting error 630 so I was unable to do Urgent Quests and Recommended Quests. I'm sick of this.

Yup started 10 days ago for me. Nothing better than running a 20 min plus Luther with pugs and not get a chance at the loot

Another day of 630 fun yaaah ! 😞

Kinda sad that unless its a huge riot from pc they do everything they can but a bundle of console gamers are getting the shaft.

They brought Pso2 to global just to take our money , because they knew NGS was coming out and I dont think they'll fix it because that would cost money and they are Greedy

The only upside from this is that at least you can still collect your items, exp, and collection progress if you killed the UQ bosses before the crash which I only get Error 630 during UQ.

I just downloaded the game today and I can't connect to any server at all, it instantly says ''no response from pso2 server''. I hope it's just temporary but I think it might be my PCs fault. Please help!

@Bingle-Jells right there with you brotha. Can't get any of the new high tier loot in time linited mission as i crash at end lobby.

@Konoka said in Constant Error 630. No response from PSO2 server.:

I started to have error 630 on Tuesday this week. Yesterday, I kept getting error 630 so I was unable to do Urgent Quests and Recommended Quests. I'm sick of this.

I feel your pain. Guess they still don't care how I USED to spend over $30 to $75 a month on this game. Gonna ignore the shop and let my services expire, as there is no reason to play if I keep get denied ability to pick up loot or cant finish missions!!!

@Arclance said in Constant Error 630. No response from PSO2 server.:

The only upside from this is that at least you can still collect your items, exp, and collection progress if you killed the UQ bosses before the crash which I only get Error 630 during UQ.

how can i do this? i crash as the boss is dying in UQ so I get NO LOOT!!!!

@VoxNihilii said in Constant Error 630. No response from PSO2 server.:

Yup started 10 days ago for me. Nothing better than running a 20 min plus Luther with pugs and not get a chance at the loot

Add me to that list!!

@LordDub said in Constant Error 630. No response from PSO2 server.:

Error 630 after Uqs everyday , I play on xbox and I think its because the PC people load in faster and break the loot crystal before I can even load the cut screen, then when I do load in , I cant grab any loot and then.......ERROR 630

Ding ding ding... give this man a cookie!!