Constant Error 630. No response from PSO2 server.

There are many issues that can cause an issue like this, especially with a wireless connection. Wireless is more convenient, but it is also the most susceptible to interference within the physical environment where you live. Other issues can be the backbone of the internet between your area and where the servers are.

For Wi-Fi, some various issues that can cause problems would be distance to router, amount of devices connected to the router or any other nearby wi-fi access points, other wireless devices period, devices that can interfere with wi-fi signals like phones, microwaves, TVs, etc. being too close to the router or between the router and the device, walls, doors, or other objects between the device and router, etc. There can be issues with wired connections, but not as often. Those can also be resolved just be replacing the cable, unlike with wireless signals.

@iamveggie84 they won't acknowledge the issue.

I get this error basically at the end of every urgent quest after the boss dies, so I can never get any loot. At the moment with the dark falz apprentice UQ I can’t get to fight him because as soon as the tank shoots him in the face I get this 630 error pop up and get booted from the game. My internet is fine usually even when I play other mmo’s so I have no idea why this is happening so frequently on PSO2.

@AvengingAndy it's back for me now too. Ever since last maintenance I'm getting kicked a lot again. Sega is starting to look like Behaviors Dead by daylight, every update something breaks and I know it's not my internet. Just now I got booted and requeued asap, manage to get into a party with some people I was with before getting kicked.

@AvengingAndy said in Constant Error 630. No response from PSO2 server.:

I get this error basically at the end of every urgent quest after the boss dies, so I can never get any loot. At the moment with the dark falz apprentice UQ I can’t get to fight him because as soon as the tank shoots him in the face I get this 630 error pop up and get booted from the game. My internet is fine usually even when I play other mmo’s so I have no idea why this is happening so frequently on PSO2.

if you get it at the end of EVERY UQ, it's 100% your own connection. I see it happen maybe once every 17 ~ days.

What kind of Internet do you have? DSL, cable etc?

@Kurumi-Tokisaki How could that be true if it's only UQs? I have the same issue and I can play everything else just fine, but I get booted from UQs maybe 90% of the time (sometimes before loot, sometimes after).

@Sixsmith during UQ is the moment the data trafic of the game goes higher so is the moment most people will suffer problems related to connections

I have had no problems up until a week ago. Basically beginning of Christmas holidays. I know it's not my internet. But yes. Only seems to happen during urgent. 😪😪

i get the game today solved the installation problem. im ready for play but tacham "no response from pso2 server 630" when i "gething starting"

maybe maintenance day?

I'm getting this error every time I do story quests, I can't even enjoy the game anymore.

Error 630 after Uqs everyday , I play on xbox and I think its because the PC people load in faster and break the loot crystal before I can even load the cut screen, then when I do load in , I cant grab any loot and then.......ERROR 630

Let's get an answer from a GM plz

@LordDub said in Constant Error 630. No response from PSO2 server.:

Let's get an answer from a GM plz

Good Luck with that. They don't even know why only certain people in certain situations get the error.

@Ragnawind this is a post from April man, they either have no intentions of fixing it or can't figure it out.