Takt cameo

I swear I saw a takt cameo somewhere in one of the shops that made the harmonizer look like a card. Anyone know the name of it or where it is sold?

You can get that at the "Badge and Memory Exchanger". That can be found on the 2nd floor of the shopping area. It's the big red shop.

Select: Exchange Memory > Exchange Ragol Memory.

It is called "C.A.R.D." and it will cost 3 Ragol Memories to purchase.

alt text

Thank you. Now to figure out what I am doing wrong with summoner. I’m not having much fun with it.

@Anime-Wanderer said in Takt cameo:

Thank you. Now to figure out what I am doing wrong with summoner. I’m not having much fun with it.

Could you elaborate? IE: Why does it feel like you're not having fun?

Summoner is quite a different class. Perhaps it is the learning curve or play style that makes it less enjoyable for you. A friend of mine stopped playing summoner for this reason specifically. He was more of a fan of going up to enemies and wacking them himself.

Well when I started playing I was a ranger. Maxed that out at 75 it’s okay but just shooting gets old. Then I went to bouncer. I liked bouncer for soaring blades over jet boots but saw that jet boots are better for bosses while soaring blades have good AOE damage. I got bouncer to 75. So I decided to give summoner a try. I think it might be the learning curve of it. I have seen guides that really don’t help since we don’t have all the content yet and it is hard to decipher what you can and should be doing. Plus I am having trouble with the pets on which ones to use and raise. I was trying to have 3 pets to start with but I haven’t really done anything with the candy boxes. I also notice that I have a harder time playing by myself as a summoner. Is that normal?

but I haven’t really done anything with the candy boxes.

I never used candy boxes until after level 50 on Summoner basically. Even then, I barely had anything in them. I also had the pony summon/pet and Synchro. I usually used Viola/the pony as my main pet.

You'll want long range skill on your skill tree (for buffing your pet), because most of the time you're going to be sitting far away from enemies, especially hard-hitting bosses. You need the attack buff and resta, for when your pet requests buffs.

I got to 50 fairly easy. I have Wanda, synchro, Viola, and Redran. I’m not a big fan of viola.

I got to 50 fairly easy. I have Wanda, synchro, Viola, and Redran. I’m not a big fan of viola.

Synchro is mostly terrible for solo'ing bosses, since it's very squishy.

I don’t like synchro honestly. Wanda is kind of like the basic pet. Pretty good all around. The change mechanic of viola gets me. I like Redran for it being ranged.

@coldreactive That's kinda misleading, if anything it's the best way to deal with bosses (even solo). You can use Kick to dodge the really hard hitting attacks and occasionally heal it otherwise and be alright. Worst case scenario it might die and you'll need to swap to a second Synchro.

@airoh2197 said in Takt cameo:

@coldreactive That's kinda misleading, if anything it's the best way to deal with bosses (even solo). You can use Kick to dodge the really hard hitting attacks and occasionally heal it otherwise and be alright. Worst case scenario it might die and you'll need to swap to a second Synchro.

I've had syncho die within just a few hits, level 60 pet, against a level 70-75 enemy. I had this problem earlier on too with Synchro, not just at high levels. Which is why I started looking for better pets.

@coldreactive Synchro's level at 9* caps at 75 rather than 60 (a bunch of free hp/def you're missing there), and this problem could easily be lessened with Steadfast Roll + Last Minute Roll (I'm not sure right now about the NA names.) Did your synchro have it's pet plus stats (hp?) capped out? Are you making use of Synchro Kick to avoid damage?