High Max out Level Players Quitting

@Scribblemonk said in High Max out Level Players Quitting:

@Zarozian We shall see what we shall see. I don't look down on console players and judge them all under the same umbrella. I have made plenty of friends on consoles. I think of it as more of a cultural paradigm. NA is much more competitive as a whole, JP has elitism as well but it is a different flavor. NA players on the JP platform were generally super polite because they knew that there would be little to no support if they got banned, so not rocking the boat was the wiser course of action. Not so much when it is your home turf. I could be wrong ... but I'm not going to sit here and say that nirvana will be obtained when PC comes online. We will see how the community changes and adjusts to come next month. I still keep my fingers crossed for greater harmony, this is a very awesome social game ... I hope it doesn't change.

JP has strong unity and proper elitism where those who are strong help the weak. Arrogance and selfishness isn't a thing in an actual elitist society.

@Zarozian wasn't aware that there was a good form of elitism.

@John-Paul-RAGE said in High Max out Level Players Quitting:

Learned about it in sociology. The whole idea of elitism is misunderstood as a couple of rich and powerful guys laughing at peasants in their tower. Arrogance goes against the idea of elitism because elitism is all about knowing your place and role in society.

@Zarozian said in High Max out Level Players Quitting:

Learned about it in sociology. The whole idea of elitism is misunderstood as a couple of rich and powerful guys laughing at peasants in their tower. Arrogance goes against the idea of elitism because elitism is all about knowing your place and role in society no matter how small a role might be, it's still extremely important. Since Covid-19 happened the importance of those small roles have completely taken the spotlight as the essentials.

@Zarozian what level of sociology was it? Just finished general ed sociology and it didn't ever refer to elitism specifically.

Gen ed sociology was kinda a waste of time.

@Zarozian what level of sociology was it? Just finished general ed sociology and it didn't ever refer to elitism specifically.

Gen ed sociology was kinda a waste of time.

I think all forms of psychology and the theories we learn in it are useful in some way. It's just a really useful thing to know.