High Max out Level Players Quitting

I have just went through an Urgent Quest on the Xbox One and been into a couple event Quest and had multiple runs to where I saw a couple Maxed level 75 Players Quit during Start of Countdown and not Help finish a Match. That is Disrespecting Players that works hard to get to that level to earn that right to play in that difficulty mission. These high level Players that don't want to help others that earn that right to be in that Difficult mission don't give them Credit. I got cheated out of an Event by Level Capped Players Quitting in a Super Hard Mission I want my credit I deserved from these Quitters that I was robbed from.

Report them is best thing I can say

I was going to but they left as soon as the Mission started Im not gonna Name and shame that Player but next Time it Happens and i find that Player that player will be reported.

@ParanoiaHades25 said in High Max out Level Players Quitting:

I was going to but they left as soon as the Mission started Im not gonna Name and shame that Player but next Time it Happens and i find that Player that player will be reported.

In the JP version, the GMs are meant to ban you for a while if you keep leaving UQs. So reporting them in the NA version shouldn't be a problem.

And what level are you? It's extremely annoying to load into a super hard UQ and more than half the lobby is below 55. Especially on a Luther UQ, I don't blame him for resetting and looking for a better lobby, something you could've also done yourself.

Yeah, for the urgents that can only be completed once, resetting before the quest officially starts isn't that big of an issue to me. It is only active for 30 minutes, so wasting that whole time trying to carry a bunch of level 50 players just isn't worth it.

I would imagine for Luther that is uncommon. Wait until PD comes out, it will happen a lot more. There is a mechanic that forces players to be able to hold their own. Wouldn't advise attempting it on Super Hard if you can't do your part.

It happens. Real life emergency, internet blow out , all majority of the 12players on UQ in the 50 range . Unless they said f you all I'm going to another UQ you cant assume s/he left to screw you all over.

Report them and move on. 1 player shouldn't tip the balance of the UQ

@BLACK-x-SCVLE said in High Max out Level Players Quitting:

And what level are you? It's extremely annoying to load into a super hard UQ and more than half the lobby is below 55. Especially on a Luther UQ, I don't blame him for resetting and looking for a better lobby, something you could've also done yourself.

People do this all the time in FFXIV. While they eventually added item level minimums to all Heavensward+ leveling dungeons, they're still a bit low for speed-running them. Tanks/healers often leave when the speed-run fails, because they just don't like going slow, like the dungeon was designed for.

Here come the NA growing pains!

NA has a different gaming mindset than JP, which is super obvious ... So I expect a certain amount of trolling/elitist/d!ckish behavior. I am sure it will hammer out when people get an idea of what the game is actually about, and stop stressing over certain details, the game wasn't designed like some other more "hardcore" rpgs that require super optimization to get this done. I love this game but it is (to me) the epitome of casual. I mean seriously the difficulty levels are gated pretty well to ensure all players can contribute. Regardless ... My only two suggestions are to either report them (JP Sega is kinda strict on that if it is a pattern of behavior the person gets banned for a while) or to only do said missions with your alliance/friends.

In their defense however I have a cat who can be a total turd, he loves unplugging my router to get attention.

At the same time people ive run with on NA are pretty bad at this game that i could see why someone would want to leave NOT that they should. I can only imagine when the dragon drops. only jp players have any mind in what to do. And that is not be elitist. If there is an attack you just can NOT avoid i understand. i still get hit by some attacks from either overestimating what im jumping from or thinking i can rush to get a moon on someone real fast but get hit from the animation after that persons up. Many in this game have a smack it till it dies no matter where mindset even when people tell them where to hit using luther do not smack his damn clock if you dont have panic yet ill see rangers, and bravers and everything in between wailing on it with some poor soul WB the arms and no one hit it. Plus it bites to be on CONSTANT heal duty if your playing someone with heal tech. yes i will heal you best i can but im not going out my way if you are purposly tanking every attack and then turn to healers like heal me. Dodge some things. Or when you have underleveld players hoping into SH first thing when they unlock it not knowing how to dodge certain things. I was doing a run on SH Dragon X last night solo as a level 59 hit 60 during and a 68 joined my party. Guy went down 4 times during dragon x and i went down trying to get him up one time. Its like....do you know none of his tells? Though im guessing what op is talking about is just a troll.

Does Expert Matching exist yet? If not, this should subside when they add it. If it does.... Idk, some people are jerks.

9 under level 65 2 65 to 70 1 75

That's a wrap, just play the difficulty that relates to your level

Don't get me wrong, I am not defending either party, but here are two reasons why players quit during the count down. A. Someone started the count down without the map filled with 12 players, and as far as I know, there is no penalty for leaving as long as it's not full. B. if you are talking about Luther fight, I don't blame players who left when they are not confident with the parties, VH Luther is a walk in the park doesn't mean SH will be the same, and please be considerate, nobody enjoys the game when stuck in a 20-30mins fight and only to fail at the end.

I am a level 75 Ranger. I dont do Super Hard against LUTHER.

The Day Luther came out I went in with a random party of 12. We did NOT DEFEAT HIM. An entire 30 mins wasted and I spent about 8 bucks on Scape Dolls.

The Next Day Next Time I went in with My Alliance BURNING RANGERS and we beat him in 20 min.

I dont think he is worth it. So I only do him a VERY HARD and get go with any group.

@NEXTEL-CUP said in High Max out Level Players Quitting:

The Day Luther came out I went in with a random party of 12. We did NOT DEFEAT HIM. An entire 30 mins wasted and I spent about 8 bucks on Scape Dolls.

Okay so you know you can go back to the ship and get a free revive during Luther, right? Also, people can, and will, use Moon Atomizers to revive you if you're downed during that fight.

Also, Luther is totally worth doing, groups are getting better at taking him down and I find it amazing amounts of fun to carry groups. He drops great loot and gives you Rising Weapon Badges you can redeem for a phenomenal armor set. You should be doing him on Super Hard every chance you get.