Please open Crafting and PA customization

I'm just gonna keep beating this dead horse till it happens, or we get a post saying it's coming or that it's not. From every bit of info I can find on it Zieg and crafting and all that has been in the game since chapter 3 which we have in the game right now.

As I mentioned before, I speculate that the reason that we don't have Crafting yet has to do with the fact that they removed Old-Type Weapons from the NA version, and implementing New-Type Crafting (which was added in Episode 6) would not work well with the current state of the game since the lowest level of a crafted New Type Weapon (which all Weapons in the NA version are) is the equivalent of the 13☆ weapons we have and the highest level of them are close to 15☆ weapons, so adding this would be a big balancing issue.

Honestly, they should just break Crafting up and release it in pieces with the Weapon portion being the last thing, but they probably want to release the whole system at once.

@AndrlCh said in Please open Crafting and PA customization:

Honestly, they should just break Crafting up and release it in pieces with the Weapon portion being the last thing, but they probably want to release the whole system at once.

Would be really nice to at least get disk crafting so we can level up DEX Mags easier.

Ok well at least having PA customization would be nice, and tech crafting.

Going off of other MMOs, I'd expect this kind of content in line with when our local version catches up with where it was originally implemented. So if something like crafting got added post Episode 3, I wouldn't expect it until the episode where it originally got added.

@HoveringNebula said in Please open Crafting and PA customization:

So if something like crafting got added post Episode 3, I wouldn't expect it until the episode where it originally got added.

You could craft during Episode 3, according to someone who corrected me on this in another thread.

@coldreactive Crafting (specifically OT Weapon/Unit Extension, and Tech Customization) was initially added during Episode 2 in January 2014, with a few recipe updates over the following year, including the addition of Timed Abilities in July. PA Customization wasn't added until July 2015 during Episode 3, and NT Weapon Crafting was added in August 2019 during Episode 6.