Prior season pass

Does anyone know if you can still get the gold rewards from the prior season? It’s says it’s available until the 28th. The only reason I’m asking is because I only started playing this last week, but today I was scrolling through it and I pressed A on the first tier rewards and was able to receive them, but I can’t seem to redeem any of the other ones. The first tier contains an empty purple box and bunny ears/choice of mission badge. There was a prompt that opened up and I accidentally just hit A instead of reading it. What was also weird was after doing so, it used my SG to purchase a gold pass even though I already had an extra one.

Just figured I’d ask is someone could clear this up for me.

You can get rewards you haven't claimed yet, but were completed before April 14 maintenance, but you can't increase its Tier level anymore and you can't use a Gold ticket on it to unlock the gold tier.

@Ragnawind said in Prior season pass:

You can get rewards you haven't claimed yet, but were completed before April 14 maintenance, but you can't increase its Tier level anymore and you can't use a Gold ticket on it to unlock the gold tier.

I guess this is why I was pretty confused. I didn’t start playing the game until the 16th. Bummer, but thanks guys!