In honor of PSO2 day I popped a 400% booster

Six hours of farming Super hard advance quests +50 and ... nothing

No rappy drop, not a single 13 star

What a waste of $9

The game 'knows'.

@Jinxpalm Do you have premium?

Bought one too and got one 13* for my troubles meanwhile my friends ran 250% rare boost Aliiance tree buff as well as 100% Triboost and got more rares then me.. yes I was also using those boosts as well.. the 400% boost is a lie..πŸ˜„

Never will I buy it again

@Jinxpalm big ooof πŸ˜• sorry to hear that fam. I was expecting to see a story with a happy ending..Maybe next time then!

"Do Not Feel Bad About It. We Are Alive, After All. And Being Alive Is Pretty Much A Constant Stream Of Embarrassment." - Pod 153 (Nier: Automata) :pat pat:

when im not using boosts and unsubscribed, i am like wow nothing at all is dropping...thanks for the 10 meseta. when i use all the boosts, my screen is just full of junk. There's no in between on it and honestly, is it really enjoyable to spend 10$ and do that same content over and over and over with those results?

I saw in the Star Gem Shop you can buy a 400% Booster for 70 Star Gems.

3 400% Boosters for 200.

I might pick one up to use on an Urgent Quest. I would just like to see something diiferent than the Urgents they have right now.

@NEXTEL-CUP said in In honor of PSO2 day I popped a 400% booster:

I saw in the Star Gem Shop you can buy a 400% Booster for 70 Star Gems.

3 400% Boosters for 200.

I might pick one up to use on an Urgent Quest. I would just like to see something diiferent than the Urgents they have right now.

I think you mean 350%

When playing D&D you could have a +999999999 bonus to your to hit roll and it will still miss when you roll a 1... >.>

I haven't had a 13 star drop yet in game on this side. I do now have a bunch of random things with the ARKS boost augments on them as I seem to find those ARKS Rappies fairly frequently.

So you know, I used 2 400%, stacking with 100% tribooster, and premium.

Here is the list of my loots: Edge revolsio (200k) Gunslash revolsio (150k) Rifle revolsio (200k)

I don’t care about $20 loss, but 12 hours of dreadful DEF AQ grinding literally killed me from inside.

I don't felt like rare items(13*+) are much more likely to drop , 400% only makes your inventory fill up with 9* junks quicker.

Quick notes: This is how I felt after poping more than 5 400% drop boosters over the time I played this game in NA:

There is a significant boost in dropping junks (7* - 12*), which I suppose this helps a lot in augmenting farming, or later collection folder. I don't felt like I am getting more 13* when I am in 400%. Most of my 13* weapon/11* unit loot dropped during 250% booster or no booster at all.

Side note: I only wish if they could implement a better autoloot, I wouldn't even bother to pick up any 9*- items unless farming augments, only want 10* - 12* items. However, since they are all coloured red on the map... dam I have to go over each of them individually, and often in a large PSE, I lose them due to massive loots over the map...

TL,DR: 400% is a waste of $ right now. I don't see any benefits of buying it unless you run out of 250% boosters.

@LapisWave YOu are correect. The Star Gem shop has %300 Boosters. The AC shop has %400 Boosters.

You can get Star Gems for Free. Thier is no way to get AC besides paying for Cash.

One thing I dont like is they are charging people to play the game to the Fullest Extent.

I bought premium Set, but after this month I am going back to Basic.

I dont like how you can only use one Scape Doll. If you look at what people pay the most for. It is Scape Dolls. When the Boss gets Extremely low sometimes you cant wait to be revied. For fear of lossing the Experiance