Premium set campaign

https://pso2.com/news/announcements/premiumset

Just saying but you should include players that also buy the Ragol fashion pack and the Sonic pack as well both packs come with 30 days

my question is do you have to buy both packs to get the rewards or can you buy a 90day and get both?

@TRAVISTYxxx said in Premium set campaign:

my question is do you have to buy both packs to get the rewards or can you buy a 90day and get both?

Based on the rewards for each, it seems likely that you would have to buy both packs to get both sets of rewards, since both sets can be claimed once each..

@Ragnawind said in Premium set campaign:

Based on the rewards for each, it seems likely that you would have to buy both packs to get both sets of rewards, since both sets can be claimed once each..

You need to get 90days worth of premium. I bought a 90day premium pass and instantly got the sword emote.

@SamuraiCrazy said in Premium set campaign:

@Ragnawind said in Premium set campaign:

You need to get 90days worth of premium. I bought a 90day premium pass and instantly got the sword emote.

You got that instantly because you got the 90 day premium. If you only got the 90 day premium, you should have recieved that, plus Half Scape Doll (x 6 Units), Rare Item Drop Rate +50% (x 15 Units), Tri Boost +50% (x 15 Units).If you buy the 30 day premium, as well, you would get 5 more of the boosters and 2 more half scape dolls. That should be how it works.

@SaviorZero82 I like how you think hahaha. I bought both of these and would love that.. Since they were bundles though I can see why they would be excluded from the promo.. Besides you can always just buy them and save them in storage. Chances are if you play premium once you will do it again in the future 🙂

@Nostalgia true but I have almost a full years worth of premium lol I guess I could just by a 90day but I like the what all comes with the fashion pack

@SaviorZero82 ragol is a great buy imo. Also if Sato does anything like like it did on JP markets, ragol could potentially be the best promo to get even in the future... Sonic collaboration just isnt going to cut it i don't think lol

I have make a bit of $$ off of Sato already lol, but the posters don’t sell as well as they did on JP, I don’t think there is a lot of players that bother setting up their rooms at all, that said I still need to get a photogatcha for my room tho I don’t have many people that visit it

Just wait untill things stabilize a bit im sure rooms will become more important when there becomes more demand for socializing and flexing.. I think that right now everyone is just part of the rat race.

I hope so, the rooms were one thing I loved on the JP side, every time someone bought something from me I would visit their room and most of the time I would find a shop counter with items that I was wanting at a decent price, also the photogatcha with 1k spins and they would have items in them that would go for millions, and just seeing what all people do to them was fun