Zaro's Gunner Build! ;D

I'm just sharing another build! If you have any questions let me know! ;Dunknown[1].png

I'm not sure how I missed this, but this is a very bad tree for a Gunner Main. The fact that you have decided to go with Ranged PWR Ups instead Gunner's fundamental damage multipliers makes your Tree extremely lacking; let's do a comparison with the Tree that @GMCustom uses in his Gunner Summary:

Going with the following assumptions for the damage calculation:

• Female CAST@lv75 Gunner with no subclass and a Lv200 RNG-PWR Mag for total of 775 base RNG-PWR without Skills
  • Calculating at Point Blank Range with 100% Crit Rate
  • Using a hypothetical 13☆ TMG with 60% Element,1500 RNG-PWR, and a 10% damage Potential
  • Using a hypothetical single-hit PA with 1000 potency

With GMCustom's Tree on the top and yours beneath, this is what we get:

alt text

http://4rt.info/psod/?lYyoU

As you can see, neglecting multipliers for the sake of added PWR on your Skill Tree leaves you at a major deficit.

@AndrlCh Oh nah I am not maining Gunner. This is in preparation for the Hero and Estoile class.

Hi sir, can you explain the reasoning behind not skilling Twin Machine Gun Gear?

@Zarozian said in Zaro's Gunner Build! ;D:

@AndrlCh Oh nah I am not maining Gunner. This is in preparation for the Hero and Estoile class.

Preparation for Hero and Etoile? If you're thinking of something like using gunner as a subclass for them, you can't, since hero and etoile can't have subclasses.

@Agent-Falco Should look here for TMG Gear. No matter what class you play. Always get Weapon Gear/Focus for those classes. By not getting it you wont be doing a lot of Damage.

Nevermind... (my reading comprehension is bad today) 😛

@AndrlCh lol i saw what you wrote before you edited

@ChainLis You saw nothing... (< _ <) ( > _ >)

@AndrlCh Its all good. I wont say a thing

@Ezodagrom Yeah I already know that. It's just to unlock them but you can still use Etoile and Phantom as sublasses just not vice-versa. I don't know why but the only Successor class you can't use as a subclass is Hero.

@ChainLis said in Zaro's Gunner Build! ;D:

@AndrlCh lol i saw what you wrote before you edited

What did they write? I want to know. = 3=

@Zarozian said in Zaro's Gunner Build! ;D:

@Ezodagrom I don't know why but the only Successor class you can't use as a subclass is Hero.

It's because successor classes originally were intended to replace the older classes, but due to fan backlash other classes ended being buffed alot. Since Hero's skill tree was created without taking into consideration the ability of being used as as subclass, Hero's skill tree would have to be completely redone for that to be possible.

Even if Hero could be used as a subclass, its skill tree doesn't really offer anything worth having for other classes, the great majority of its skills are related to Hero only mechanics.

Unlike Hero, Phantom and Etoile skill trees were created while taking into consideration the possibility of being used as subclasses, but it there was no backlash about Hero replacing older classes and if the older classes didn't receive buffs, I'm sure the skill trees for these 2 would have been different than what they're now.

please don't post garbage builds, that's bad for new players