What other games is ARKS playing?

PSO2 is amazing, but surely there are other games we are playing as well, right?

I normally play Smash and Mario Kart, but I've also been playing Hawken and Titan Fall 2.

What about y'all?

Final Fantasy XIV, since there's nothing really that good out right now that I'm looking forward to other than PSO2.

@oldColdReactive We are in a bit of a drought, aren't we? Outside of DOOM and Animal Crossing there isn't much going on in gaming outside fighting games. GranBlue VS dropped on PS4, but I don't have one atm, so that's kinda moot for me, lol.

Phantasy Star Online and Phantasy Star Portable 2. Mostly going to be playing Phantasy Star Online 2 and Phantasy Star Portable 2 when PSO2 is out.

Grandblue Fantasy versus and PSO2 on the JP servers

FFXIV, with some bouts of Monster Hunter World or Minetest.

I really should, however, take the flipside of gaming and work on making music and graphics to use for projects in either GameMaker Studio 2 or Godot. Making things to play is, when as a hobby, almost as fun as playing the things in the making.

Star Citizen, Warthunder, Hyperdimension/Megadimension Neptunia series, SAO Hollow Realization, PSO2JP, Destiny 2, FFXIV ARR, but I stopped playing FFXIV after the Nier Automata Collab ended.

@Vicodin-Villian said in What other games is ARKS playing?:

the Nier Automata Collab ended.

No it didn't. That's going to be a full series 24-man raid. There's still two more parts in 5.3 and 5.5.

Or was the Garo one what you were talking about?

@Robsynclair64 said in What other games is ARKS playing?:

No it didn't. That's going to be a full series 24-man raid. There's still two more parts in 5.3 and 5.5.

I thought it had already ended; I was entirely unaware that the next two parts were supposed to be in 5.3 and 5.5. I'll renew my subscription when 5.3 launches, then.

FFXIV, with some bouts of Monster Hunter World or Minetest.

I really should, however, take the flipside of gaming and work on making music and graphics to use for projects in either GameMaker Studio 2 or Godot. Making things to play is, when as a hobby, almost as fun as playing the things in the making.

Yeah, I hear ya, I'm making a mech game in Unity for XB1 atm, and it's eating a lot of time. I only really game with my friend, or playing Hawken on my XB1 using my custom mech cockpit.

Maybe someone should make a "What are you working on?" thread. Yeah, I think I'll do that to keep this thread on topic.

I just finished 100%ing DBZ: Kakarot and now am trying to 100% Untitled Goose Game. Then I plan to finally beat Final Fantasy 7.

I see a few FF14 players. It was too complicated for me to get into (after the rebirth, didn't try before) but I love listening to the OSTs, and watching the boss fights and trailers on YouTube.

Oh too many things XD.

Playing XCom 2 off and on again, The Division 2 with a friend of mine, and just started up Wolcen - which I've had in my Steam library in Early Access for like two years but finally full released. Also occasionally playing WoW with my wife, as it's about the only MMO she's ever really gotten into (though I have hopes for PSO2, which she's going to try!).

I also have the game making issue. Working on a project with a group in RPG Maker MV, but it's not time intensive as they all have busy/troublesome lives. Really need to get back to learning the Unity engine, as it's a more serious, professional software. Mostly just been doing javascript plugins for MV these past few years,

I thought it had already ended; I was entirely unaware that the next two parts were supposed to be in 5.3 and 5.5. I'll renew my subscription when 5.3 launches, then.

I believe the Nier raid is permanent, just like ARR's Crystal Tower series, HW's 24 man raids, and the Ivalice content from Stormblood. Nier is also published by Square so the licensing isn't as much of an issue. The most recent patch lifted the weekly loot limits, so you can now spam and roll for equipment to your heart's content.