Zaro's Build For Hunter! [Updated To New Changes]

@IndefinateArdem said in Zaro's Build For Hunter! [Updated To New Changes]:

@Zarozian said in Zaro's Build For Hunter!:

Abuse Automate.

Doesn't work with Limit Break/Overload.

That's fine. We'll mostly be using Etoile and the other successor classes when they come out. ;>

Cookie Cutters! Where is the uniqueness? Where are those who are thinking outside the pre-disposed box.

What about the sigma swords crit build and going straight Fury Stance no guard stance.........berserker crazy!

@RainGinyu People use gunner for that lol.

Even if you are just using the class as a stepping stone for the successors, it doesn't really make much sense to not take at least 5 points in perfect fury bonus.

@The-Raven said in Zaro's Build For Hunter! [Updated To New Changes]:

Even if you are just using the class as a stepping stone for the successors, it doesn't really make much sense to not take at least 5 points in perfect fury bonus.

That's where our preferences differ. o -o

As a JP Hunter main I really do not understand your build either especially if you're trying to dole out damage. Automate shouldnt even be maxed if your fury stance bonuses aren't especially when we have all guard and charge guard + iron will/stalwart. Maybe its my play style but I never have problems staying alive even when I got my HU ring or got to stage 40 against masquerade.

This tree can't be correct since you even put points into the Lv85 skills + Hunter High Level Bonus...

On another note, might just be me personally, but you really either should just build as main Hunter skill tree OR sub Hunter skill tree. Trying to do both is going to make your main/sub suffer. I don't want to be that guy, but I would honestly buy an additional skill tree for a class like Hunter.

@Maxwell said in Zaro's Build For Hunter! [Updated To New Changes]:

As a JP Hunter main I really do not understand your build either especially if you're trying to dole out damage. Automate shouldnt even be maxed if your fury stance bonuses aren't especially when we have all guard and charge guard + iron will/stalwart. Maybe its my play style but I never have problems staying alive even when I got my HU ring or got to stage 40 against masquerade.

Have you reached Depth 999 with Masquerade? He deals like 99999 damage and Automate really helps a lot in that situation incase you slip up once in dodging.

@Zarozian No I've only done it till like 80-90 since it's sole purpose for me was getting the gear because it looked cool but if you have I'd love to see a screenshot since not many HUs have recorded going past 100 let alone 999. To me the build seems like a hybrid leaning towards tanking so I wouldn't market this as a build for everything as it seems were your intentions.

@Maxwell said in Zaro's Build For Hunter! [Updated To New Changes]:

@Zarozian No I've only done it till like 80-90 since it's sole purpose for me was getting the gear because it looked cool but if you have I'd love to see a screenshot since not many HUs have recorded going past 100 let alone 999. To me the build seems like a hybrid leaning towards tanking so I wouldn't market this as a build for everything as it seems were your intentions.

That's fine. Either way it's still just a stepping stone for the successor class for me and for you.

Alrighty & to Be fair after asking around in my alliance (Night Arks) some of our Japanese players have indeed (2) reached floor 999 but not with a build like that.

Hunter has a hard time getting down there due to onslaught of attacks. I gave up on Hunter as a main due to the fact that guard helps a little but as soon as you launch a charge attack, you're probably dead. Especially in ultimate quests that will be coming

@Zarozian How would you explain dodging to me? Sometimes I dodge just fine but other times the boss just start flipping out attacking all over the place and has massive aoes that my regular dash button doesn't get me out of. I have the hunter preservation ring and enhanced attack ring. Should I swap one out for a dodging ring? I'm mainly talking about ultimate quests and extra hard content. The large bosses that move like squirrels lol

@UmemeMfalme said in Zaro's Build For Hunter! [Updated To New Changes]:

@Zarozian How would you explain dodging to me? Sometimes I dodge just fine but other times the boss just start flipping out attacking all over the place and has massive aoes that my regular dash button doesn't get me out of. I have the hunter preservation ring and enhanced attack ring. Should I swap one out for a dodging ring? I'm mainly talking about ultimate quests and extra hard content. The large bosses that move like squirrels lol

That's when you need to time your block for that perfect guard lol and there's also the i-frames from dodging whose duration can be extended. As for me, I never dodge, I just take the hit and Automate + Iron Will brings me back every time and if I can perform a perfect guard it will heal me back to full HP. Hunters are as unkillable as they come.