Zaro's Build For Hunter! [Updated To New Changes]

Let me know if you've got any questions about it! ;> unknown[1].png

What version of the sim are you using that has multiple levels of War Brave and Next Jump?

@IndefinateArdem JP version of course. I'm future proof. o -o

@IndefinateArdem If I recall, War Brave only got reduced to 1SP in the most recent JPN rebalance that came after the NA server launched, so I believe that it is still 5SP on the NA server, unless I am thinking of another skill.

EDIT: Nope, it has been at 1SP for over a year. This is definitely using an older version of the Skill Sim, probably the pre-6.0 build.

@AndrlCh Time to put them extra skill points somewhere else then. Did they change the other classes too?

So much for future proof. 🤷

And yes, they changed a lot of things around.

Here's a link to the current build. http://arks-layer.com/skillsim/skillcalc.php

Anyway, this looks like a hybrid build for both maining and subclassing HUnter, right? Because it could be focused more for either of those roles.

I think the biggest overall change that I'd recomend, no matter what you're going for, would be taking the points out of Fury Stance Up and putting them in Flash Guard.

(I presonally run Iron Will an Never Give Up instead of Automate Halfline, but I'm also the sort of lunatic that has run FIghter as a main.)

@IndefinateArdem I would use all three of those. = w=

And I don't see any build in your link. ;(

It's the current build of the skill tree calculator, not the build I'm recomending for HUnter. ^^;

I was going in that direction except I max out dex and I like the results.

@IndefinateArdem Honest question, why would you take damage reduction over a damage multiplier?

Alright I fixed up and updated the build. = w=

@AndrlCh Most new players to PSO2 view the hunter as a tank class and focus on survival more but they will eventually realize that it's not really important and that you can just dodge. o 3o

For me, these classes are just stepping stones to getting Etoile and Hero again! ;>

As far as I'm concerned there are two reasons to play a HUnter as either a main or a subclass: First, you enjoy hitting things with a big, slow weapons; or, second, you want to not die.

If you're maining HUnter, than Guard Stance actually has both better offense and defensive abilities than Fury does, and if you're subclassing HUnter, you're probably doing it so that your main class is less squishy. In both of those cases the damage reduction is more in line with those goals.

@IndefinateArdem said in Zaro's Build For Hunter! [Updated To New Changes]:

As far as I'm concerned there are two reasons to play a HUnter as either a main or a subclass: First, you enjoy hitting things with a big, slow weapons; or, second, you want to not die.

If you're maining HUnter, than Guard Stance actually has both better offense and defensive abilities than Fury does, and if you're subclassing HUnter, you're probably doing it so that your main class is less squishy. In both of those cases the damage reduction is more in line with those goals.

Abuse Automate.

@Zarozian said in Zaro's Build For Hunter!:

Abuse Automate.

Doesn't work with Limit Break/Overload.