Maintenance time tomorrow starts at 11pm(PDT) Changed from 4pm start time

Looks like maintenance time is now starting at 11pm rather than the peak hours of 4pm-9pm.! 😊

This change comes from the feedback of the community and becomes the regular time.

Hmm... I kind of liked the old time better because it meant I could get a jump on FFXIV content since the weekly timers reset that morning then hop on PSO2 afterwards... >.>;

New time works great for me. 2-7 AM for eastern time is very reasonable

@Home-Dog it is the new time. They mentioned in a Twitter response it was due to the feedback from the community.

Japan's homebase listening to the community is an extremely momentous occasion. It just invalidated 90% of the complaint threads.

A step in the right direction for sure in terms of acknowledging the west but I'd be far from poppin' the champagne corks just yet.

@Z0DIAK-BRAVE unless you like champagne, then every smidgen of good news is worth popping the corks over!

Mimosas? Yes.

BUMP!!, cause you already know that 1 or more persons will say...."I didn't know they changed the maintenance time"

Also just noticed the page says 11 PM - 3 AM, so it also only 4 hours instead of 5.

Unless that was a typo.

Considering it's just a backup and reboot maintenance this week a shortened time isn't that surprising.

Nice, as a 9-5 boys this is a great change for me.

i've been a raging, negative nancy in here lately and brought this up two weeks ago i think. I am going to shut up for a week and not be so pessimistic about the game. I am glad they changed this and thankful the feedback is not falling on deaf ears.

So what happened after maintenance?

It hasn't started yet lol it starts later at 11pm pdt

@ComplexZeru Oh. Wouldn't it be an awesome surprise if they launched PSO2 on PC after maintenance?

@Zarozian said in Maintenance time tomorrow starts at 11pm(PDT) Changed from 4pm start time:

@ComplexZeru Oh. Wouldn't it be an awesome surprise if they launched PSO2 on PC after maintenance?

Not happening. They specifically said "late May", not "late April"