AC payment system for other currencys

Hi

So i am from Europe and iv heard that anyone outside paying with US dollars or CAN dollars have to go thought loops holes like getting US microsoft cards and such

Is there any way in the future there will be an easier way for people with other currencys to be able to spend money on AC? like a way to pay on the main website for AC? i only suggest this as there are many people who play outside the region who would love to support this game but with the current system it may detur or limit them to how much they can

if i put this in the wrong place i apologize i was not sure if this would be an in game suggestion (being about purchasing AC) or a forum suggestion (a way to pay on the main site for exsample)

https://forum.pso2.com/topic/2053/ac-tickets-for-european-players/

And this is in my pinned Guides and Help Mega thread: https://forum.pso2.com/topic/903/psa-if-you-re-not-from-the-us-you-cannot-purchase-anything-on-the-ms-store-you-are-region-blocked

The bottom of the website also says this:

alt text

You might get better luck waiting for the steam version of this game, if it ever does.

On the contrary @coldreactive , I would advise non NA players NOT to get the PC version on Steam (if it comes out on there). Unlike the MS Store, Valve has strict restrictions on changing countries and have been known to ban accounts due to this.

@RagnarokSlayer , PSO2 NA relies on Xbox Live to replace certain bits of JP's infrastructure such as the account system and how you purchase microtransaction. I do think AC purchase MIGHT be limited to buying them from the game's digital distribution platform; be it the Microsoft Store for PC and Xbox One or Steam for... the other PC version.

@Leonkh99 said in AC payment system for other currencys:

On the contrary @coldreactive , I would advise non NA players NOT to get the PC version on Steam (if it comes out on there). Unlike the MS Store, Valve has strict restrictions on changing countries and have been known to ban accounts due to this.

@RagnarokSlayer , PSO2 NA relies on Xbox Live to replace certain bits of JP's infrastructure such as the account system and how you purchase microtransaction. I do think AC purchase MIGHT be limited to buying them from the game's digital distribution platform; be it the Microsoft Store for PC and Xbox One or Steam for... the other PC version.

You apparently didn't understand what they were meaning with that post. There is a possibility that with the Steam version, it won't be restricted to NA/Canada. In fact, a lot of games that aren't available in Europe but are in NA can be bought on Steam regardless of region and vice versa. The currency doesn't matter, either, when you can see it on the store as available to your region, even if it isn't officially supported in your region..

@Ragnawind , apologies for that misunderstanding I suppose it really does depend on how its handled. I have encountered my fair share of Steam games not being available on my digital storefront during my time in Asia and also in Australia (for instance, you can get TERA, Closers, Black Desert Online from Steam if your country is set to Australia but not if its set to Thailand due to 'service availability' (it being licensed out to another publisher in South East Asia))).

So again... it honestly depends on their approach with it overall and im hoping that if a Steam version comes out you are right on that...