Mission Pass Gold Items From Last Season Help

So I have gold for season 2, but I did not have it for season 1. I made it pretty high up in the tiers, and I'm seeing a lot of cool items I wish I could claim. I can click them, and it even says I can claim them. However, when I attempt to claim then, it tells me an SG payment required. It further explains that I can purchase a Mission Pass Gold Ticket right then and there to enable this function. It sounds like if I buy one of those tickets with SG, I can claim them.. But I just don't want to waste money on SG if in fact I can't claim them. It makes sense to me that I wouldn't be able to claim them since we are on season 2, but I would LOVE some clarification on this..

If you didn't use a Gold Mission Pass before Season 2 started, you are out-of-luck on the gold stuff for Season 1.

@Ragnawind Are you positive? I am seeing something on the previous season's mission pass screen that says "Order Period Ends: Apr 28, 2020".. Makes it seem like they are still accessible.

@Zagi said in Mission Pass Gold Items From Last Season Help:

@Ragnawind Are you positive? I am seeing something on the previous season's mission pass screen that says "Order Period Ends: Apr 28, 2020".. Makes it seem like they are still accessible.

You can claim rewards that you didn't claim yet until the 28th. All Mission Pass Gold Tickets will only work on the newest Season, though, which started April 14. They give you two extra weeks to claim rewards, but you can't raise its tier anymore or claim a mission pass gold for it.

@Ragnawind Ah.. Makes sense. Thank you for the help 🙂