How to level up auxiliary after quests?

Hey guys so I beat all the quests i beat game and my auxiliary is at level 54 I was just wondering how to get it to level up more now since I'm done with everything?

Alot of the quests are repeatable on a weekly basis

In fact, for leveling your Auxilary, you don't want to turn in the COs that you give to it so that you can just keep sending them out over and over to keep leveling them. Daily Orders have a rotation of collect orders that can work well for this purpose, or, once they are out of cooldown, Cressida's collect orders work wonders for leveling an Aux.

@AndrlCh said in How to level up auxiliary after quests?:

In fact, for leveling your Auxilary, you don't want to turn in the COs that you give to it so that you can just keep sending them out over and over to keep leveling them. Daily Orders have a rotation of collect orders that can work well for this purpose, or, once they are out of cooldown, Cressida's collect orders work wonders for leveling an Aux.

This persion gets it. Not turning in your COs extends their ability to repeat them over and over.

Can the Auxillary go with me on Missions?

@NEXTEL-CUP Yes. You can add them to your Party from the Gateway Ship at the Avatar Console to the left. This does not, however, help to increase their level.

@NEXTEL-CUP said in How to level up auxiliary after quests?:

Can the Auxillary go with me on Missions?

You can do it from the same consle as AI Friends / Partner Cards. But the auxiliary will not gain any EXP.

The Auxiliary system kind of made me miss the system we had in PSU where you basically fed it items like a mag until it evolved into a form that could come with you on missions and just scaled off your current level on the currently active class you were on.