PIN RESET

I haven’t been on in a while I’m trying to figure out how to reset my 5 digit pin for the personal store but I’m having trouble I’m on the UR(ship 2) server. And my name is Corillogical

Submit a 2nd Password Reset ticket at the support site: https://support.pso2.com/hc/en-us

Hit "Submit a request" and then select "Item Shop Password Reset (2nd Password)" from the drop down.

Is that the only way? I'm having some serious trouble with staying signed in. Every time I do then click a link, it tells me to sign in. It's a closed loop. Is there something I need to change in order to stay signed in? It's a miracle I was able to access this page while signed in!

...and I still need to reset my player shop pin....

EDIT After a few tries, it seems you have one chance to get where you're going- the login only lasts for one request once active. So you have to access the forums, help desk, etc. straight away. At least, that's how I think it works. Anyway, I was able to submit a ticket using the link you provided. Sorry for the necro-post, but I feel the above bears saying.

@Mercenary-Crow did you get an email or something to reset your password or second password?