Heavenly Raiment

I like many just bought the Yoshino Tefura set and in the picture you can see that there is shown a Heavenly Raiment. At the time of purchase i did not know that this part of the outfit was a separate part and was in fresh finds days ago.. This part of the outfit was 100% the reason why i even bought the darn thing and I now cannot get it.. Will this be coming back into the shop and if not am i able to get a refund of my Star Gems.. I feel kind of ripped off since it was shown in the picture but did not come with it.. as far as most of us knew the Heavenly Raiment Accessory was part of the dress itself. I am honestly pretty dam bummed about this.

I doubt they will refund jack but im with you they even had the Heavenly Raiment in the fresh find shop for 4 hrs right after the reset like a bunch of shit bags. They advertise it with the outfit, then dont give it to you, Then make it a separate purchase that they only show for 4 hrs. Pretty bull crap if you ask me. I didn't have a chance to buy it cause like most Americans i sleep from 11AM to 3AM -.-

I have to agree with this. Like SonarShark, I'm quite skeptic about the refund. They must have shown a notice saying the set only includes Yoshino Tefura and Yoshino Tefura Hair. Personally, I did know how the outfit looks, so could see that the set image is a kind of a fraud, but could newer players see that?

I belong to the lucky players who could buy the item, still I think the way they provided it was not quite right.

Just another reason for them to add a preview that shows what’s in the pack on your character

@Fiona-Respha said in Heavenly Raiment:

I have to agree with this. Like SonarShark, I'm quite skeptic about the refund. They must have shown a notice saying the set only includes Yoshino Tefura and Yoshino Tefura Hair. Personally, I did know how the outfit looks, so could see that the set image is a kind of a fraud, but could newer players see that?

I belong to the lucky players who could buy the item, still I think the way they provided it was not quite right.

Its not an issue of the package not showing the heavenly raiment wasnt part of it. It's the fact that you would not know it until after buying it. To most people they see the outfit and asume the ribbon which is attached to the clothing was just that PART of it not a 2ndary accessory. I only found out its name cause a friend who was online after reset from my alliance saw it as a buyable item.

@SonarShark You are absolutely right. If my post didn't look like saying a similar thing, then that's probably my fault.

There are some ways to rectify this. 1. They could add some in-game notice that the "raiment" part was not included in the set. 2. If they didn't use the accessory in the set image, there would be no misunderstanding about that. 3. If they implemented a preview for each items in the set, probably most players could see that the raiment part was not included in the set.

Anyway, they presented the set in a quite misleading way (and are selling it in the same way even now). This is problem part 1.

Another problem is as you said, they sold the Heavenly Raiment for only 4 hours.

Given these combination, I feel they need to make some change to the way they are presenting the fresh finds.

All are valid points but (and I hate pointing this out) when you select to buy the Pack it shows you there are just 2 items in the pack the hair and the costume, yes the pic they used definitely has the accessory in it and imo they should of added it to the pack, tbh I think that’s one of the reasons the NA maintenance was moved so the FF shop would not refresh just a few hours later, and there definitely needs to be a preview of the items I mean they can do it for the scratch tickets and the mission pass items they should be able to do it with the FF as well

Also follow this post here https://forum.pso2.com/topic/1819/dragonfly-wings-pretty-ribbon-etc?page=1 @Fiona-Respha has done a very nice job by helping out our Community with this post imo

Edit:Lol and they have even posted in here 🤓🤪 how did I not notice

Although yes, they do use the pic with the outfit as well [pretty sure JP does this too, not sure], the game itself DOES tell you exactly what's in it.

Yes it shows you whats in it BUT how are you to know that something isn't just PART OF THE CLOTHING ITSELF it shouldn't show ANYTHING if its not included end of story. As far as most people knew that raiment wasn't a separate item to begin with but something that couldn't be removed from the outfit. It's like the shoes for the outfit those are included in the outfit itself even thou you can get different boots from the AC scratch to cover them up. Point is they tricked us by putting it in the picture then only making the raiment accessible for 4 freaking hours. Screw them they shouldn't do that crap. Yes I'm very angry over this. They should redo that first fresh find shop day again for a full 24 hrs instead of that oh look you live in NA where we released the game and are likely asleep so were gonna put one of the best items ever up for 4 hrs. Screw them -.-

@SonarShark said in Heavenly Raiment:

Yes it shows you whats in it BUT how are you to know that something isn't just PART OF THE CLOTHING ITSELF

Because, again, it shows you what's in it. Not really their fault that they advertised everything and you didn't bother to read that the outfit was obtained differently.

I hope Heavenly Reinment comes back to FF...

@Subject-Astra They never explained in-game that the raiment part is not included in the set. I wonder if you really understand the situation.