AC tickets for European players

Lock period is only for changing your primary address on your live account details, you are allowed to have multipule billing addresses. There is no lock out for changing the console region in the settings you can do that as many times as you want.

Hello guys, just received a reply from PSO2 Team regarding EU players

" Hello ARKS Operative!

We understand that you are excited to play Phantasy Star Online 2, but please know that Phantasy Star Online 2 is officially available to North American regions only (United States and Canada). For now, please keep an eye on our official website and social media channels for any updates regarding this. We apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused you.

• The PSO2 Team "

So, for now, EU players have to invest with the methods from last posts. Maybe when PC release will be different but, for now, we're out of options.

@Aurack said in AC tickets for European players:

Hello guys, just received a reply from PSO2 Team regarding EU players

" Hello ARKS Operative!

We understand that you are excited to play Phantasy Star Online 2, but please know that Phantasy Star Online 2 is officially available to North American regions only (United States and Canada). For now, please keep an eye on our official website and social media channels for any updates regarding this. We apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused you.

• The PSO2 Team "

So, for now, EU players have to invest with the methods from last posts. Maybe when PC release will be different but, for now, we're out of options.

It would still be using the Windows Store more than likely. IF the game comes to Steam ever then it would be possible probably but only time will tell.

@Aurack I got the same email.

I gave up and uninstalled i guess sega doesn't like money

@Killua-NL said in AC tickets for European players:

It isn't their fault, it is international laws.

@Ragnawind said in AC tickets for European players:

And the fact they probably did not want to spend all the money required to publish in two different markets at once before even testing if the game was going to be profitable.

Understandable from a business inclined point of view but not any less frustrating to many European players for it.

@Ragnawind said in AC tickets for European players:

To be accurate the problem is their store and their insistence on having a US address and card, hell I got the ability to pay in dollars thanks to revolut but it rejects the card anyways.

@Raiya So uh some people have said they were buying digital Xbox Usd Giftcards on site like amazon and such and for the address they used some random address like a motel and such and it worked apparently.