AC tickets for European players

Please, let us European players have excess to the ac shop. The reason I'm asking this is because getting a second mag is behind a paywall. I do appreciate we can play the game outside US but putting a second mag behind a paywall is not consumer friendly. Why can't we just find one like in the original?

They will likely only ever accept USD or CAD currency, since they only have a contractual agreement to release in the US and Canada. You can always just buy a Microsoft card in USD currency and redeem it to make purchases, though.

When the steam version comes out, it might be a different story. But until then, you'll need to have a North American address/etc. to purchase microtransactions for PSO2.

I agree with you that's a reason i stopped playing untill i can get ac. Asked for it as well but sofar al i got i lalalalala i can't hear you. Funny thing is when you look at the new youtube vid "this week on xbox" the official release of this game is talked about but they never mention its NA only

@Killua-NL said in AC tickets for European players:

I agree with you that's a reason i stopped playing untill i can get ac. Asked for it as well but sofar al i got i lalalalala i can't hear you. Funny thing is when you look at the new youtube vid "this week on xbox" the official release of this game is talked about but they never mention its NA only

They normally don't and all you have to do to know what regions are supported is to go to the game's official website. For instance, the bottom of this site says: "Service availability is limited to the United States of America and Canada. "

@Ragnawind I tried but accounts are region locked it seems. I could download the game but buying through the same page gives me error even when I changed the region to US.

@coldreactive it seems so but using fake address goes to far for me.

@Killua-NL I'm gonna stop playing soon I think. It's to bad now my mag is lev 200 all the time playing I could feed a mag for one of my sub classes.

@Ragnawind of course, and it's cool there's no region restriction to play it. My gripe is that a second mag is behind a paywall we can't use.

@Virgiluz said in AC tickets for European players:

@Ragnawind I tried but accounts are region locked it seems. I could download the game but buying through the same page gives me error even when I changed the region to US.

Probably because you need a US/Canada address to use a credit card or debit card. Otherwise, you need Microsoft cards in USD or Canadian dollars without a credit card stored on your account.

@Ragnawind My account is tied with my family so I'm not gonna mess with that, alas. Guess all that's left for me is patience in the hope we can soon. It's to bad now my mag is lev 200 and all the time playing could be used to feed a second mag.

Maybe it will become more open once the PC version comes out? . It would be good if they had a way to buy it on the main site like some others games do . I know some games only take US or Can dollars but Iv seen it on a US server before where if you pay with say 5 dollars into pounds it would covert that to the value of 5 dollars

@coldreactive said in AC tickets for European players:

When the steam version comes out

Think you mean "if". There's no real confirmation. One may have been planned but we do not know for sure if it will actually happen. A leaked manual from earlier on in development is not confirmation nor is it a "promise" as some people seem to have confused it with.

Any gm or official is welcome to give us some more info regarding this, thnx in advance

Just asked the support stuff about this since I'll be playing PC version and I'm from EU, still didn't receive any answer.

As soon as I receive more info, I'll post here... but meanwhile, there isn't any information about this problem. I don't know the other countries but it's true that our only option " at this moment " is to buy Microsoft Store codes in $ and expect that the money change is not that big.

EDIT: Nope, can't even buy Microsoft Store gift card in dolar since they ask an actual direction in USA... RIP for now.