Joining Parties

So either I am missing something or not sure what I am doing wrong. I cannot seem to invite my friend to a party or join a party with them. Not sure if it is a level cap thing or if there is a quest i need to do first?

Thanks ahead of time.

I am unable to join parties any ideas as to why?

@BadJuJu87 having same issue if you find answers please shoot me the answer.

Hey guys it's kinda of silly but the way you go is.....

Gotta be the same Ship and Channel pretty much

Yep, same as the JP version: You not only have to be on the same ship/server, but also have to be on the same channel within.

When I send an invite to my wife and a friend I can only invite one person.

Also one person can only join a mission in progress.

Are you using the terminal on the mission shuttle to add an AI-controlled friend by accident? If so, then that's limited to one only.

@oldColdReactive No. So my wife is in a mission now. My buddy was able in her game. When I join it states I don't meet the join conditions which are you need to be level 1-75 which of course I am.

Ok, that was an oversight saying we were standing next to each other. We both get an error saying unable to invite then from the mission board got an error that said unable to join because conditions not met. Made sure all the settings were correct.

My husband and I can't seem to be in a party together but we can join other friends,just not at the same time... Anyone know possibly either why or someway to possibly fix it? We are on the same ship, in the same block and can even meet up in the missions, but just can't seem to be in a party together....

@Ariannag1983 said in I am unable to join parties how can I resolve?:

My husband and I can't seem to be in a party together but we can join other friends,just not at the same time... Anyone know possibly either why or someway to possibly fix it? We are on the same ship, in the same block and can even meet up in the missions, but just can't seem to be in a party together....

If you have Afin or Jan with you, or any Partner characters, this will affect the number of total people you can invite. Max party size is 4, and max number of parties per map is 3, giving you 12 on a map at a time. I usually add people to "Friends" and then invite from there. One or both of you might not have left your previous party. Use "Party Commands" from the main menu.

@Ariannag1983 said in I am unable to join parties how can I resolve?:

If you are still experiencing the issue, please provide what steps you are taking to invite him to your party. Also if you are getting an error, please provide us a screenshot of it so we can investigate further! ( ̄︶ ̄)7

@GM-Rappie My wife and I have the same issue. We are all in the same block both with no partner. When either of us invite each other we get "You can't invite that player an invite at this time" message. However, my friend can invite one of us but then cannot invite the next person.

Also, when the two of them were in a mission when I tried to join a friend's party it stated I don't meet the conditions to join party even though the conditions are level 1 - 75 only.

Neither of us have a NAT issue. I did a router/modem reboot, and cache clear on both Xboxes.

@Nedyah-Werd We are getting the same message and are having the same issue.

@Ariannag1983 just tried having my Xbox connected wireless and her hard wired but same issue.

I was only able to get in the same map as them but by myself.