Selling my 13 Star Lightning Espada?

I'm want to sell my Lightning Espada 13 Star Sword and I supposedly have to cancel the Owner Registration. When I go to cancel the Owner Registration, it says that it will remove the following things:

1. Crafting Effects: Extension Level. 2. Crafting Effect: Add Gear Requirement Assist / Class. 3. Crafting Effect: Timed Ability Installation Effect

So I have a LOT of questions about this stuff because this game seems to not tell you a single thing about ANYTHING whatsoever. I have either had to figure things out on my own or ask other people about how to do certain things.

What even is any of this stuff that it's talking about? What is Owner Registration? What does Owner Registration do? What happens when I remove it? Can I even remove it right now? Does the Enhancement Level of the weapon get reset to Level 0 when I remove it? Will it even allow me to sell the Weapon if I remove Owner Registration? If it won't let me sell the weapon if I remove Owner Registration, then what do I have to do in order to sell the weapon?

I know this stuff may possibly be basic game knowledge for some people, but I have no clue about anything that it's talking about whatsoever. So if anybody could help me with this stuff, I would very much appreciate it. Thanks.

Once you cancel it you can sell it. Owner registration is what you accept to equip 13* and above weps

OK. So now the only other thing I need to know is: Will The Enhancement Level of the weapon reset to Zero if I cancel Owner Registration?

@Tec-9-IceFox No, it will not.

Ok. Thank you very much, both of you. At least now I know that I can sell it. I assume that if I cancel Owner Registration and can Register it again 'cause it wouldn't make much sense for it to not allow you to do that.

@Tec-9-IceFox said in Selling my 13 Star Lightning Espada?:

1. Crafting Effects: Extension Level. 2. Crafting Effect: Add Gear Requirement Assist / Class. 3. Crafting Effect: Timed Ability Installation Effect

From what I've heard, these aren't in the NA version yet but it's using a modified version of the Japanese client, which is why you're seeing that.