I think this game is going to fail by the end of the year.

Yeah Im sure we all know its not going to fail. Its just not a good time to burn meseta on the market unless you can actively supply yourself to combat the prices.

@xXMasterJ360Xx said in I think this game is going to fail by the end of the year.:

Its way too early for anything to return on NA we've only took a baby step towards their AC Banner cycle. Returning Banners wont happen until all AC content has passed so we are talking next year and some months for them.

Between Oracle Celebration and Military Line (the first and second banners introduced in the PC era) they took the opportunity to shift the AC scratch cycle to 5 weeks. This means we will likely soon have 5 concurrent AC scratches; there's ample opportunity to fit re-runs in as one of those, giving players who only want/need newer content a brief break as well.

This comment only really touches on AC scratches too. While it kind of also applies to Fresh Finds recommended sets and Mission Pass seasons, there is no need to wait for re-runs of SG Shop sales or campaigns whose use didn't take up any slots of anything. And I'd argue that similar to a 5th concurrent AC scratch, Fresh Finds' daily items have plenty of slots to bring past items back and they could always rework the UI to add more.

I feel OP underestimates the fanbase/playerbase.

I played JP side for years, never premium, and whilst it took more effort to afford things, i and many many many MANY foreign players did just fine.

plus, look at other fan driven free to play mmo titles, STO is still going strong and it's a garbage fire of microtransactions and very occasional content drops.

Game will be fine.

@TessaFace4742 said in I think this game is going to fail by the end of the year.:

I feel OP underestimates the fanbase/playerbase.

I played JP side for years, never premium, and whilst it took more effort to afford things, i and many many many MANY foreign players did just fine.

plus, look at other fan driven free to play mmo titles, STO is still going strong and it's a garbage fire of microtransactions and very occasional content drops.

Game will be fine.

Yeah the last time I truly put in hours in JPN server was 4 years ago. Weekly Time Attack Quests alone would reward you a crap ton of meseta plus Extreme I think I was getting like 7mil a week just doing those with 1 character. I heard they nerfed TACOS now tho. Those were the golden years of pso2 b/c even a non premium player could get filthy rich with less effort.

By the way, if you're intending on clearing Story Mode on all characters to get F2P GC in the way that games usually tend to encourage gameplay... you're out of luck. GC Story Mode rewards are account bound, and Story Mode can only be cleared once per account. So, SEGA is indeed forcing players to pay, or wait endless days in the hopes of somehow completing or filling with SG every new or soon to be expiring 30 Tier Mission Pass rewards.

Screenshot_369.jpg

@MasterDarkwingz

Destiny already does this characters seperate/re-do everything trash. totally abusing players time. thank goodness they dont do it here. It would be utterly ridiculous.

There's always a cry baby, jealous by what others get using real money. Dude, u can get the stuff he gets without paying, itl be slower, but u will get it if u play. So stop crying and start farming for stuff, with the trip boosts and the 250% boost u can get for free in the game.

Also, pretty sure I can get shop sell tickets using fun tickets which u can also farm for free

I disagree.

And this is coming from someone who purchased Bless Online on release day.

@Ashlette-Era

And this is coming from someone who purchased Bless Online on release day.

Oooof. My condolences.

@Ashlette-Era

Blessed unleashed soon

Shameful gamer confessions? I.. uhh... I bought Mass Effect Andromeda. Worse than that, preordered too. It's a shame I'll have to take to my grave. I have not been able to tell my family. I can only spill it on an anonymous Vietnamese basketweaving forum where the last 10 people are clapping each other on the shoulder convincing each other their thing is still a thing.

Hi all. I'd like to ask that you take the most recent topic that is an offshoot of the original topic (that of whether content will return or not) to a new thread so that we can close this one. It's much more useful as feedback when the thread isn't 55 pages long. Thank you!