Export JP Saved Appearance Character Creation Models into NA Client

@Ragnawind Pretty true, hoping for all things to go well, roughly 4 more days til PC Release. Keeping my fingers crossed and hoping for the best 🤞

Have an issue related to this program at the moment. Refuses to save creations and always gives an error message. Any workarounds or solutions possibly because google isn't helpful at all on this.

@SlaynZero said in Export JP Saved Appearance Character Creation Models into NA Client:

Have an issue related to this program at the moment. Refuses to save creations and always gives an error message. Any workarounds or solutions possibly because google isn't helpful at all on this.

Is your account an administrator. The data should be saved to your Documents folder so there shouldn't be a permissions issue, though.

Thanks for the reply, It may have been the issue along with it saving straight to the main game save folder. Threw a random save name in and worked. My original one didn't i guess cuz too similar to one in main game.

@SlaynZero said in Export JP Saved Appearance Character Creation Models into NA Client:

Thanks for the reply, It may have been the issue along with it saving straight to the main game save folder. Threw a random save name in and worked. My original one didn't i guess cuz too similar to one in main game.

hey sorry to bother but what do you mean? how did you use your jpn character data on the na server? because mine comes up as a error as well saying the file not found.

was hopin i could bring mine over too.

@GolgoPro said in Export JP Saved Appearance Character Creation Models into NA Client:

hey sorry to bother but what do you mean? how did you use your jpn character data on the na server? because mine comes up as a error as well saying the file not found.

Error? What kind of error? Mind sending screenshots?

@Kageshiro-Ryou said in Export JP Saved Appearance Character Creation Models into NA Client:

@GolgoPro said in Export JP Saved Appearance Character Creation Models into NA Client:

oh i was confused i thought people were talking about the pso2 na character creator. I thought they were somehow transferring their data from using the na character creator. But i just noticed my tweaker has a Na option. If i download the Na version from tweaker i can then transfer my Jpn character creation data to the Na version of the game?

@Kageshiro-Ryou said in Export JP Saved Appearance Character Creation Models into NA Client:

oh i was confused i thought people were talking about the pso2 na character creator. I thought they were somehow transferring their data from using the na character creator. But i just noticed my tweaker has a Na option. If i download the Na version from tweaker i can then transfer my Jpn character creation data to the Na version of the game?

https://forum.pso2.com/post/39431

You can look at that thread I made, it's a full guide

Thanks for the help Ryou, that worked for me.

Thanks for the help Ryou, that worked for me.

👍