Server switch?

Is there a way to switch ships?

not yet.

"yet" being the key word here. In JP it costs real money to move ships so I am sure there will be an option in the future.

In addition, moving ships is done during maintenance. So if no maintenance ever comes, you can never move.

Depending on how much progress you've made it might be easier to just delete the character. Just a suggestion

I see so many discussions, and it seems like no one follows what goes on at times.

So when the PC players get access, don't you think everyone who is currently playing wants to coordinate if they need to? That way everyone can choose the ships they need to choose in 1 shot. I would have thought this would be obvious. Apparently not.

@ToyWarsKen Peace, friend. Surely, we can have discussions without being discourteous to each other? I agree there is a lot of redundancy in forums, but that's how some of us communicate. I'm sure people have been rude to you. I am sorry. I can understand that you're justified to transfer what you merely received. I ask that you hold patience, even more than we know you have, in the name of keeping peace.

@IrlsMatter said in Server switch?:

@ToyWarsKen Peace, friend. Surely, we can have discussions without being discourteous to each other? I agree there is a lot of redundancy in forums, but that's how some of us communicate. I'm sure people have been rude to you. I am sorry. I can understand that you're justified to transfer what you merely received. I ask that you hold patience, even more than we know you have, in the name of keeping peace.

You sure about that? Because when I look at many others, I see nothing but that. Don't accuse me of being discourteous. These posts seem to try and shame the game. They have 6 ships. Only 3 are open. When the PC release happens, it's likely all the ships will be open, and they will provide a transfer pass. A lot of what has happened was predicted. So I'm dismissing your lecture. If you are concerned about peace, you would have approached many others. Which you have not.

@ToyWarsKen I have offended you, I apologize. My intent was not to criticize nor rebuke, I am merely offering this suggestion: To what purpose would expressing aggressive opinion achieve that would not be more pleasurable in understanding? Friends, everyone should be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to become angry.

The world needs more people like @IrlsMatter. Honestly you're wasting your time on people like ToySoldierKen though. He was already banned once. Not sure why the mods are allowing him to ban evade. He's not even trying to hide it.

@Mattwo7 If anyone should have been, it should have been you. One look at your profile and you can see all the chaos you have cause. Your tone may not be aggressive, but you cause chaos all the same. ToyWarsKen is the name.

@IrlsMatter said in Server switch?:

@ToyWarsKen I have offended you, I apologize. My intent was not to criticize nor rebuke, I am merely offering this suggestion: To what purpose would expressing aggressive opinion achieve that would not be more pleasurable in understanding? Friends, everyone should be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to become angry.

Please show me where I said you offended me? Did I insult you? You falsely accused me. Did I say anything about it? So dismissing your lecture means I am angry? I don't have to agree with you. That doesn't mean I am angry. If you're so on about peace, why press on when the matter is settled? People who are truly into peace let things go as long as the other person isn't attacking. Do you feel attacked? You spoke your PEACE. I responded and that should be it. It seems you want to continue this. So your attempt at peace seems to be a farce.

What it really comes down to in these forums is this. A lot of people here think they have some type of dominance over people because of a MMO. I play with some of the most chill and comical people. We have no one connected to us that is a MMO elitist. I have been through that for nearly a decade. People Like Matt, Irifian, and a few others on here are those types. And because they feel superior, then think they can constantly talk down to people and bash this game.

Like I said, it seems people are still continuing to post about this game in order to bash it. What happens when the PC release comes and they open up all 6 Ships and give a free ship transfer? Wouldn't you agree that would make sense? They gave people a free respec at the start of the official release? You don't see it how I see it. If you want true peace, you'll drop the matter. As I told you before. I looked at the responses you have in here, and you don't seem to spread the love around to the constant trouble makers. So that indicates bias.

i can see ship moving being a thing. i think it is a thing in the japanese servers for 700AC? i don't think it will come out straight away but i could see it being a feature if its already in the JPN server. plus its another way to make money

@ToyWarsKen said in Server switch?:

Like Matt, Irifian, and a few others on here are those types. And because they feel superior, then think they can constantly talk down to people and bash this game.

Ifran and I are nothing alike. Also you got banned because you weren't careful enough with what you said and broke the rules multiple times. I've broken the rules exactly once.

@Mattwo7 said in Server switch?:

@ToyWarsKen said in Server switch?:

Like Matt, Irifian, and a few others on here are those types. And because they feel superior, then think they can constantly talk down to people and bash this game.

Ifran and I are nothing alike. Also you got banned because you weren't careful enough with what you said and broke the rules multiple times. I've broken the rules exactly once.

Im banned? Why am I able to type then? You have the benefit of bias. Oh you 2 may not be alike but you cause problems much the same.