THE PROFOUND DARKNESS!

Hey guys the title says it all the profound Darkness! so I beat episode 3 and all the sudden out of nowhere this God of a boss showed up and totally kicked my a$$!!! does anybody got any game for me on how to beat this dude!. ADD ME! my name is 18e7 on pso2na ship 3 I could use some help in game also. heres a old JP video i found on youtube of who I'm talking about https://youtu.be/Jq55E9xQNNQ

By doing the very difficult maneuver of "getting good".

@ErK18e7 said in THE PROFOUND DARKNESS!:

Hey guys the title says it all the profound Darkness! so I beat episode 3 and all the sudden out of nowhere this God of a boss showed up and totally kicked my a$$!!! does anybody got any game for me on how to beat this dude!. ADD ME! my name is 18e7 on pso2na ship 3 I could use some help in game also. heres a old jp video i found on youtube of who I'm talking about https://youtu.be/Jq55E9xQNNQ

Breaking parts is one thing, but you'll have to get some gears before you can manage to beat it.

Dark Falz Gemini Phase One: It's pretty easy for this. try to avoid all lasers and objects throwing at you. Gemini will spin around to knock you away, but there are two cores you need to kill: its legs. Once they are done, it'll spit out its tongue at the center. Start damaging it severely before it puts it back in.

Phase Two: Now Gemini will try to spawn few toy carts and spit few F Factor blood pools onto the ground. If you stand on it, you'll likely be get chance of confuse effect , moving in a wrong direction. Other than that, Gemini will also try to teleport to different section to send gigantic gates to ram at your face. Find an opened gate, and avoid it. Destroy two other leg cores like you did on First Phase, and then attack the mouth again.

Phase Three: Gemini will now try to fly away and try to ram your face with jet castle crash on you. It's a big wave, so try to time your avoiding right. It'll do it again 2nd time. Then Gemini will try to repeat Phase Two with blood pools. Destroy two legs again ASAP and then mouth again.

Phase Four: Gemini then will elevate upwards with mouth open since it has no legs to support. Then it'll start summoning big gates and carts while circling around slowly. Keep damaging the mouth ASAP. If you didn't beat it in time, it'll go to Phase Two or Three where it'll jet crash again 2 times.

Once you beat it, you'll be fighting Profound Darkness.

Profound Darkness

First Phase is breaking parts when it flies left and right side. Try to dodge the clamps when it thrusts at you. That part is the hardest because it can drop your HP a lot. Other part is one that whips to slash at your face. You can easily avoid that. Laser/Bomb part is easy to avoid too. It'll also sometimes show big core to stop by and say hello. This is your opening moment to attack it.

Second Phase is when it starts to send red bits around your field while it is repeating the same First Phase on the first half of 2nd phase. Kill the bits and avoid lasers hitting the ground. If you kill all of the bits, then the big core will appear and you need to smack at it while it's stunned.

Third Phase is that it'll show it's true form and you want to repeat the process on killing the bits. It'll get stunned and drop his face. Beat his face down. Avoid his arm lasers and bit lasers.

Fourth Phase is he will start sending you to different rift where you'll fight Persona. There is timer for this, so if you don't damage him in time, he will instantly kill you. avoid lasers shooting to the ground. It'll look like Satellite cannon.

Fifth Phase is when you -do- defeat the persona, PD will be stunned a bit. smack his face down. Then he will start firing mouth laser as enrage if you fail to kill him in time.

@Subject-Astra lol

@LapisWave thx for all the detail this really helps I'll let you kno when I defeat him 2maro!