NON-CAST (CAS..TA) Sub Color Options???

I see a lot of people who claimed to have played this game since 2012. So for all of you Arks Veterans out there, did you ever petition to have Sub Colors for the NON CAST outfits? Or no? And are there some like that?

Asking for a friend....nah I'm asking for myself lol.

There are variants of costumes and outerwear that have the subcolors changed, but the same portion of the costumes is the only thing that can be changed.

For example, you have the Heartbreaker and the Heartbreaker Leaf. As you can see, the red parts have changed to a lime-green, the black to a dark green, and the white to a yellowish-born, but on both of them the only recolorable part is what is green on the regular Heartbreaker.

@AndrlCh said in NON-CAST (CAS..TA) Sub Color Options???:

There are variants of costumes and outerwear that have the subcolors changed, but the same portion of the costumes is the only thing that can be changed.

For example, you have the Heartbreaker and the Heartbreaker Leaf.

I use characters and outfits that represent my gender or a likeness. While that does inform me, those outfits wouldn't be used by me.

@ToyWarsKen That was just an example. Pretty much every costume in the game has some color variant, though they are limited and are basically at the whim of whatever the designers wanted (mostly some combination of red, black, and white). They will likely never let us freely choose the subcolors of costumes since these variants are how they pad out Scratches. Even CAST parts have a similar thing where they have variants where the main and subcolor are swapped (CV) or are in a gradient (GV).

@AndrlCh From the JP servers and in this game, I haven't found any costume or outfit that lets you have the CAST Sub colors option.

@ToyWarsKen That's what I'm saying, there aren't. All subcolor variants of costumes are pre-determined by the devs. This likely won't ever change change because adding these variants is how they pad out scratches; in the scratches these variants have a higher chance of being pulled than the new outfits (1.000%/1.333% chance for color variants of older outfits versus 0.666% for the new outfits) to encourage players to spend more on the scratch to get the newest stuff.