Collection Folder Item at 100%, but won't drop

I have 5 collection folder sheets ongoing, and all 5 of them have the last item of the file at 100% for the last 4-5 days now, but the items do not drop.

Sometimes the collection folder requires certain enemies to have it drop the item. (But it doesn't tell you this.) Try killing different types of bosses in emergency codes. They also might not be able to drop if you're in a party with another actual person/player.

I don't know about that, its been sitting at 100% for about 4 days now, and I play every mission type, with or without a full party involved 😕

Sorry, I had the problem in JP too, and that was my solution to it. I had the issue on Viola 13-Star egg in JP version.

@Blue-Froman Could you take a screenshot of one of your Collection Sheets to show which section is not completing?

It is october now and I am having this problem today. I need weapons to dismantle to get gold items and sapphard to get my atlas series weapon and then the game decided that they wont deliver my 3 weapons that are 100% now. I have done buster quests at least 3 times after it became 100% and they won't drop the weapons for me. what a f'ing weird game full of bugs.

i have had this problem as well but what I've found is urgent quests will always show one completed the others even after you hit you have to do it one more time whatever is required. no idea why especially expedition requirements do this but I've completed all my collection items like this.

I recently had this problem as well and was looking through the forums for a solution but haven't found one.

I checked my completion rate on the 3 13 Star eggs I was working on which had been at 100% before Wednesday this week and are all now as 0% completion.

What do we do to fix this?

I realized what was the problem with my collection being 100% but not being delivered. what happened was. It was dropping their weapon target, like Nox, and it was white coloured and I wasnt picking that up, because I only pick up weapons that are red coloured. When I realized that and then picked the dropped nox ones for my ivlida collection they finally delivered the collection weapons I was working on. Not sure if that helps but check it out.

@OlsenSan said in Collection Folder Item at 100%, but won't drop:

I realized what was the problem with my collection being 100% but not being delivered. what happened was. It was dropping their weapon target, like Nox, and it was white coloured and I wasnt picking that up, because I only pick up weapons that are red coloured. When I realized that and then picked the dropped nox ones for my ivlida collection they finally delivered the collection weapons I was working on. Not sure if that helps but check it out.

I should mention I know this, and yet still had the problem I stated a ways up in the thread. Only certain bosses / etc. would actually drop the white items. But as soon as it is able to drop the white items, it will continue to drop them every time possible until you take them. This can overwrite drops you would normally get.

The Arks Visiphone site literally says that you should be slaying enemies that would normally drop them, to drop them if it's at 100%.

I know that the buster quest can drop these collection file items, but it won't currently. Same with Fang Banshee in Super Hard. None of these did either in Super Hard:

• Omega Angel
  • Omega Apprentice

Instead, the items were directly deposited into my inventory without me picking them up nor did fly-by text show up as it would if my auto-pickup picked it up. This is a bug, and needs to be addressed.