To All the "It's Just a Beta!" People...

@Lord-Papers said in To All the "It's Just a Beta!" People...:

phantasy star my first rpg

Mine was probably Pokemon 😕

my dreamcast was one of the ones with the gold processor

Umm Intel didn't even make CPUs for Dreamcast? What are you talking about?

Did someone say WH40K Do I have to go WAAAGH up in this mofo?

@Mattwo7 said in To All the "It's Just a Beta!" People...:

phantasy star my first rpg

Mine was probably Pokemon 😕

my dreamcast was one of the ones with the gold processor

Umm Intel didn't even make CPUs for Dreamcast? What are you talking about?

some of the dreamcasts Hitachi CPU processor units were gold collectors items

@ToyWarsKen I see your new Ghazghkull Thraka and raise you a primaris Ragnar!

@redPG said in To All the "It's Just a Beta!" People...:

I could see the Dreamcast mag as a blow but do PC players really want a Xbox controller accessory or a Xbox emote and outwear?

And all the items ppl are farming are going to powercreeped as soon at they introduce 14* weps & 12* units.

And when the introduce Feature Quest 4 ppl will be able to get to lvl 75 in one day

theres the pirate hat for starters for one of the beta campaigns. that i can see getting recycled easily though if they do recycle it.

i mean i feel the only things that will stay xbox exclusive is xbox emote, controller accessory and outwear. they probably will re release most of the beta items in some way shape of form in either a battle pass or an event. for all we know they may have server 4-6 have the xbox events run who knows until it comes out. Dreamcast probably will come out again too. even then with most skins your probably use it. find something better and then forget completely about it or sell it. the only one im really after is puyo puyo mag but with alot of games with costumes and skins im sure il find something i wanna get in its place

@RagnarokSlayer said in To All the "It's Just a Beta!" People...:

@redPG said in To All the "It's Just a Beta!" People...:

I could see the Dreamcast mag as a blow but do PC players really want a Xbox controller accessory or a Xbox emote and outwear?

And all the items ppl are farming are going to powercreeped as soon at they introduce 14* weps & 12* units.

And when the introduce Feature Quest 4 ppl will be able to get to lvl 75 in one day

theres the pirate hat for starters for one of the beta campaigns. that i can see getting recycled easily though if they do recycle it.

i mean i feel the only things that will stay xbox exclusive is xbox emote, controller accessory and outwear. they probably will re release most of the beta items in some way shape of form in either a battle pass or an event. for all we know they may have server 4-6 have the xbox events run who knows until it comes out. Dreamcast probably will come out again too. even then with most skins your probably use it. find something better and then forget completely about it or sell it. the only one im really after is puyo puyo mag but with alot of games with costumes and skins im sure il find something i wanna get in its place

you are not wrong, I'm just neurotic at times about this kinda stuff, it the lack of info that is driving me crazy about it really.

LOL That's Ghazghkull Mag Uruk Thraka to you humie!

@ToyWarsKen said in To All the "It's Just a Beta!" People...:

LOL That's Ghazghkull Mag Uruk Thraka to you humie!

o7 Yes sir! both their new models are amazing

@Lord-Papers TBH I haven't played in over a decade. Actually getting close to 2 decades. I had fun when I played. Unfortunately I started playing with people who I guess felt I didn't fit the norm of a tabletop games player. And haven't played since that experience. I do have some very old Codex and Catalogs. I always sucked at painting lol.

I will always be an Orky Boy for life. I never used any Army but them. I used to get my butt kicked a lot, but I never cared cause I always had fun.

@John-Paul-RAGE said in To All the "It's Just a Beta!" People...:

wouldn't be a bad idea since their translations belong to SEGA due to the intellectual property laws.

They could use it, seeing that as far as we know, SEGA JP is the one developing the content for NA. And if they hold the copyright to the translation, then it wouldn't technically be plagiarism.

@Mattwo7 said in To All the "It's Just a Beta!" People...:

Why? The translation is such a slapdash rushjob already and they probably already have all the text and voices prepared anyway...

Well, why not? If they don't have the text and voices prepared, then most of what needs to be done is a few adjustments and quality control. Speaking of quality control, I find that true quality assurance, particularly for scripts and text, is getting less and less common. Grammatical and spelling errors often pop up in official translations these days.

@ToyWarsKen said in To All the "It's Just a Beta!" People...:

@Lord-Papers TBH I haven't played in over a decade. Actually getting close to 2 decades. I had fun when I played. Unfortunately I started playing with people who I guess felt I didn't fit the norm of a tabletop games player. And haven't played since that experience. I do have some very old Codex and Catalogs. I always sucked at painting lol.

I will always be an Orky Boy for life. I never used any Army but them. I used to get my butt kicked a lot, but I never cared cause I always had fun.

The problem with Warhammer/Warhammer 40k is that the actual collectibles were expensive in the 1990s, and they're even more expensive now. Which is why the games are so incredibly convenient, but the universe itself has also gotten a bit tired, seeing as it's basically the dark ages in space!

@Vicodin-Villian said in To All the "It's Just a Beta!" People...:

The problem with Warhammer/Warhammer 40k is that the actual collectibles were expensive in the 1990s, and they're even more expensive now. Which is why the games are so incredibly convenient

To be honest, I just watched TTS so far myself after my friend in a brony yugioh Skype chat showed me the duel between Kitten and Tzeentch(whose name I will never not have to google to spell check) Rogal Dorn quickly became a personal favorite of mine.