To All the "It's Just a Beta!" People...

We are talking about two separate things I think

@Vicodin-Villian said in To All the "It's Just a Beta!" People...:

@redPG said in To All the "It's Just a Beta!" People...:

I wish people would stop saying this.

They said a "major update is coming this fall instead of episode 7"

How does that mean there are no more episodes?

@NezumiiXD said in [To All the "It's ... and Parity with japan? lol thats cute considering JP has already said there will be no further episodes for the game...

Unless they intend to plagiarize the work of the english community translation team which produced the translation for the Japanese servers, there's no way that they'll be able to catch up with the JP servers before the end of the year. If they do, I'll be very surprised.

@Vicodin-Villian wouldn't be a bad idea since their translations belong to SEGA due to the intellectual property laws.

But they have [or had?] a different company in charge of it, however it doesn't seem they are doing a good job of catching the issues.

I did see that particular company is hiring a few quality testers for localization projects... maybe they realized they could use some help, lol

@Vicodin-Villian said in To All the "It's Just a Beta!" People...:

Unless they intend to plagiarize the work of the english community translation team which produced the translation for the Japanese servers, there's no way that they'll be able to catch up with the JP servers before the end of the year.

Why? The translation is such a slapdash rushjob already and they probably already have all the text and voices prepared anyway...

@NezumiiXD said in To All the "It's Just a Beta!" People...:

@Subject-Astra thats a whole year for them to drop content they are moving far to slowly is the frustration of a lot of people...

Far too slowly? The OFFICIAL release was literal days ago and you're already moaning and complaining that it's too slow?

They're going to try to release multiple years worth of content before 2020 ends and you actually say that's too slow?

LOL! Oh boy!!

@John-Paul-RAGE said in To All the "It's Just a Beta!" People...:

@LockeKosta but they said we will have all JP content within 2020 and the goal is to have complete parity moving forward.

The communication from SEGA itself has been wonky, I am hoping them finally acknowledging this game on Twitter means it will get better.

But we don't need Scions and EP 5 right now and PC is next month.

The only issue i have is all the closed beta special loot, all the open beta special loot, the founders packs and all the ac and fun scratch items that are exclusive to xbox, PC players are missing out on ALL of it with no pc exclusives to compensate. We are an after thought at this point and the game will suffer for it.

I could see the Dreamcast mag as a blow but do PC players really want a Xbox controller accessory or a Xbox emote and outwear?

And all the items ppl are farming are going to powercreeped as soon at they introduce 14* weps & 12* units.

And when the introduce Feature Quest 4 ppl will be able to get to lvl 75 in one day

@Lord-Papers I haven't heard that the founders pack won't be available for the PC launch.

There are many games with CBT and OBT exclusive loot that are doing quite well still, some are even official Esports.

I really wish people that upset about the Dreamcast MAG had the resolve to actually not play the game and request their accounts be deleted rather than plague everyone else's experience goes the next year.

I could see the Dreamcast mag as a blow but do PC players really want a Xbox controller accessory or a Xbox emote and outwear?

There was also those glowy ring things but personally I don't care much about those, especially not in contrast to the Dreamcast mag, speaking as someone whose first console was a Sega Genesis.

@John-Paul-RAGE said in To All the "It's Just a Beta!" People...:

@Lord-Papers I haven't heard that the founders pack won't be available for the PC launch.

There are many games with CBT and OBT exclusive loot that are doing quite well still, some are even official Esports.

I really wish people that upset about the Dreamcast MAG had the resolve to actually not play the game and request their accounts be deleted rather than plague everyone else's experience goes the next year.

oh until i can get that mag i wont spend a penny on this that i can assure you, i got too many space wolves to buy for warhammer 40k lol, but i get your sentiment and i feel you. there is a lot of unwarranted whining about "WHEN IS IT COMING TO PC WAAAAHH" among other things.

@Lord-Papers said in To All the "It's Just a Beta!" People...:

i got too many space wolves to buy for warhammer 40k lol

Don't tell Magnus lol.

And all the items ppl are farming are going to powercreeped as soon at they introduce 14* weps & 12* units.

And when the introduce Feature Quest 4 ppl will be able to get to lvl 75 in one day

theres the pirate hat for starters for one of the beta campaigns. that i can see getting recycled easily though if they do recycle it.

ohy i am fine with console exclusives, just throw the pc players a bone too, i really think there should be a pc xbox cross play beta to make sure it works.

@Mattwo7 said in To All the "It's Just a Beta!" People...:

@Lord-Papers said in To All the "It's Just a Beta!" People...:

i got too many space wolves to buy for warhammer 40k lol

Don't tell Magnus lol.

i'll be sure not too >.>

Happy gaming to yall xbox players!

@Mattwo7 genesis was my first console phantasy star my first rpg, my dreamcast was one of the ones with the gold processor >.>