To All the "It's Just a Beta!" People...

@RagnarokSlayer Do you think they're allowed to mention anything now? I clicked on the big news button and there's nothing visible, one sentence buried at the end of xbox launch article only.

@Havox3 Yah I’m not gonna lie it is very vague and buried at the bottom

A dedicated tweet to pc might of helped authough they put it in the main tweet under the link

OOO this post brought out all the forum all stars lol!!

O forum all stars thank you for gracing me with your Superior presence! You humble this unworthy Xbox Peasant!

@ToyWarsKen said in To All the "It's Just a Beta!" People...:

O forum all stars thank you for gracing me with your Superior presence! You humble this unworthy Xbox Peasant!

Still at it with the console war stuff?

@ToyWarsKen I think everyone needs to stop feeding the trolls here.

The games out. We're getting more content as the year goes on. By the end of 2020 we're hoping for almost parity with JP. What's the problem?

Just play your game or don't. 😄

@LilPika don't worry, some of these people will also complain when Extremely Hard comes out not too long after the PC release.

"Its not fair that we didnt have 2 months to get ready for it qq"

@John-Paul-RAGE Honestly now that I think about it... Rushing out the content in less than a year is going to really be wild. I hope ppl are ready for those lv 85 quests

@RagnarokSlayer So because I said Xbox, that's console wars? Still? Huh?

@LilPika Why are you asking me what the problem is? I am playing currently. I have a shoot em up CAST. If they are known trolls, then why doesn't the GMs do anything about it? Obviously it's kosher here.

I don't see it as trolling. I see it as the typical elitist attitude that happens in MMOs. These are the type of people that are great at the game, but it's no fun playing with them.

@ToyWarsKen look I will make this my last tag with you regarding this (unless you have a right go which I hope not since we should all just move on at this point)

When you go into threads (aiming for pc threads talking about when will it be released)specially to wind up or provokes players your pretty much doing what you are calling all the other people trolls . By no means an I defending anyone but when you are spamming caps, swearing at people , insulting people or even changing your signature to such it really not doing yourself any favours and it really stands out .

I get you were annoyed about hearing the question constantly but you got to remember it is a touchy subject for pc players . I am not going to go into details here because let’s be honest it’s been talked to death at this point but the way you handled it was poorly sorry but it was

But let’s end this on a better note instead of negative . The month has been released and people are not making threads or tweets about it all the time anymore . Hopefully you won’t have to hear people constantly on about it anymore .

@John-Paul-RAGE oh please don’t say that . That’s really the last thing we need to hear . I’m sure pc players will be fine it does not take long to level if you are determined . From what I hear it takes 3 days to level a class to max?

@Mattwo7 said in To All the "It's Just a Beta!" People...:

@Ukyo-Sonoda said in To All the "It's Just a Beta!" People...:

and is probably part of the reason why Sega didn't bring the game over here on their own earlier.

I doubt that. They did plan to bring it over and everyone was happy at the time. Besides, they still publish Sonic games here. You know, the franchise of theirs that gets the most complaints?

They also released a remake of Panzer Dragoon at around $30 without adding anything to it to make it actually worth paying that much these days. Even if the price is technically far less with inflation, home video games are held to higher standards (except games like Power Rangers Battle for the Grid for some dumb reason which also got away with selling most of its roster for more money like Blaz Blue Cross Tag Battle did after they decided to make Yang free) while the remake is still basically just like a port of an hour long arcade game. Were they really expecting no one to complain?

Those titles you mention are offline titles that don't require as much repeated investment to maintain as a fully online title like PSO2. Square Enix did something similar on 2 occasions with online based titles linked to major franchises. First was Front Mission Online which came out back in the days of PS2, the second was Dragon Quest X.

The list of offline titles Japanese developers and publishers chose not to port outside their region is staggering if you take the time to look at it. You'll find a number of entries from major franchises that are still going today in that list.

the second was Dragon Quest X

I can think of other reasons why that one didn't come over here that have nothing to do with the NA attitude of complaining. Not least of which being the fact that franchise only just started seeing mainstream popularity alongside MegaTen and Fire Emblem (we didn't get most of the mobile games (ports aside) before Dragon Quest of the Stars too). Before DQIX and especially DQXI (the Personas 4 and 5 of Dragon Quest), the fanbase was far more niche over here. It's the same reason we never saw Monster Rancher Online over here. Though DBZ Online, that game was a flop so it died before they could port it. Edit: Monster Farm Online was actually also aborted like DBO was, my mistake.

I'll be honest though, I have no clue how the Digimon MMOs made it overseas but those weren't made by Namdai. Same with SD Gundam Capsule Fighter Online, another Korean-made online game. Mobile Suit Gundam Online was made by Namdai and we never got it. (We never got the Korean Power Rangers MMO either but that's probably because it was actually a Super Sentai MMO, South Korea renamed their dub of Super Sentai to Power Rangers, probably because their government was iffy about a Japanese import show containing a military term. Though we did get Nexon's Power Rangers All-Stars mobile game, which actually was based on Power Rangers)

@RagnarokSlayer You're all about false accusing. Dude you need to review what you others have been posting. So I am glad this is your last response.

Nah people are still finding ways to complain. Now they want an exact date.

they probably looked at the WoW playerbase as the go to MMO for NA at the time when making that decision to not bring it over here.

The WoW community is toxic enough that you could reliably use it as a nuclear waste site, and no-one would notice the difference. It would be just as carcinogenic. Sadly, it's set the standard for almost every other western MMO community.

@Scribblemonk said in To All the "It's Just a Beta!" People...:

We like our news like we like our coffee, dark, bitter and full of glass.

That's a product of U.S. cultural outlook and culture wars in general. A.K.A, "screw you, I've got mine!"

@ThisTuesday said in To All the "It's Just a Beta!" People...:

I'm still amazed that Nintendo has the gaul to charge for it's horrible online

Gall, not Gaul. You're talking about gumption or crassness, not Ceasar's favorite invasion target. But I digress. See also: Xbox.

@ToyWarsKen said in To All the "It's Just a Beta!" People...:

looks around the blasted and burnt plains of salt, basket in hand

"Looks like people had fun here without me..."