To All the "It's Just a Beta!" People...

@coldreactive said in To All the "It's Just a Beta!" People...:

Plus, Nintendo Network fees for going online.

Cheaper than PS4 or Xbone though! I mean you get what you pay for with Switch Online but still cheaper.

People kept on pushing for it to be released, so hey they released it.

@ToyWarsKen said in To All the "It's Just a Beta!" People...:

People kept on pushing for it to be released, so hey they released it.

If that is all it took, we would all be playing on PC now.

At some point, you need to stop making excuses and trying to cover for them, wake up.

@IfrianMMO Excuse me? Please show me where I made excuses for them? I stated what has been said. Anyway. They are satisfied with what they have now. So I am sure they are bringing it over and prepping the NA PC version.

@IfrianMMO Excuse me? Please show me where I made excuses for them? I stated what has been said. Anyway. They are satisfied with what they have now. So I am sure they are bringing it over and prepping the NA PC version.

You said that "People pushed for it to be released, so hey, they released it" which is clearly not how things work around here.

Furthermore, do not forget that the information we receive and the way we receive it is preordained by the higher ups so the validity and truth of what we are told has to always be taken with a grain of salt.

Not because the GM´s are bad people, mind me, i think they are people who truly care about this project on a personal level and probably want it to succeed (Since their salary depends on it) even more than we do.

But ultimately they are still professionals who are beholden to their job and their bosses, and to marketing needs.

@IfrianMMO said in To All the "It's Just a Beta!" People...:

You said that "People pushed for it to be released, so hey, they released it" which is clearly not how things work around here.

Furthermore, do not forget that the information we receive and the way we receive it is preordained by the higher ups so the validity and truth of what we are told has to always be taken with a grain of salt.

Not because the GM´s are bad people, mind me, i think they are people who truly care about this project on a personal level and probably want it to succeed (Since their salary depends on it) even more than we do.

But ultimately they are still professionals who are beholden to their job and their bosses, and to marketing needs.

You're typing an essay based on 1 short sentence? I get it. You're trying to pick a confrontation, so you can report this to a GM and get a ban. I have looked at your profile and most of your replies. That's your M/O. I didn't say they released it because of pressure. I said people wanted it released.....FACT. They released it....FACT. I gave no opinions why. Dude dismiss yourself.

At the end of the day they said Spring 2020 release. April is in Spring...May is in Spring. Both months are completely in Spring unlike March and June. So Spring 2020.

@IfrianMMO said in To All the "It's Just a Beta!" People...:

You're typing an essay based on 1 short sentence? I get it. You're trying to pick a confrontation, so you can report this to a GM and get a ban. I have looked at your profile and most of your replies. That's your M/O. I didn't say they released it because of pressure. I said people wanted it released.....FACT. They released it....FACT. I gave no opinions why. Dude dismiss yourself.

First of all, i am not sure why you made two replies when you can just edit one to add more to it.

Secondly, i have not reported a single player in this entire forum, heck, i have not even reported Mattwo7 or whatever his name is, who literally made a thread calling me out and insulted me personally on my own thread, i am not going to report you.

Also, i am not sure you know how English works.

If you make a sentence that reads X X X so X X X happened, you are claiming that the latter is a consequence of the former. Therefore yes, you did give your opinion on how it happened.

If that was unintentional and you did not mean it that way, fair enough, but you wrote what you wrote.

@IfrianMMO What rank are you in the posting Police force? Why did I need to edit when all I had to do is post quickly again? Is there a limit for me?

LOL so now you're insulting me? English huh? Well I am not sure you grasp how to understand contexts.

@IfrianMMO And you have thee nerve to mention Matt. You're a huge hypocrite on that. You definitely have no room to try and mention his behavior, when you are on par with his. Yet somehow you 2 haven't been banned. I guess that would fall under bias.

Oh look, made another back to back post lol.

@IfrianMMO What rank are you in the posting Police force? Why did I need to edit when all I had to do is post quickly again? Is there a limit for me?

LOL so now you're insulting me? English huh? Well I am not sure you grasp how to understand contexts.

Please, enlighten me, tell me under which context, saying:

" XXX, so YYY happened" can mean something else than cause and consequence.

English is only my sixth language, so maybe i learn something new today.

@IfrianMMO Oh we got a BADA$$ over here. congrats. I'm not going to break anything down to you, just cause you tell me. Who are you? What domain do you have over me? You're just some jerk on these forums trying to peacock at people. I said what I said. And I even previously mentioned why I said. You quoted it lol.

@IfrianMMO Oh we got a BADA$$ over here. congrats. I'm not going to break anything down to you, just cause you tell me. Who are you? What domain do you have over me? You're just some jerk on these forums trying to peacock at people. I said what I said. And I even previously mentioned why I said. You quoted it lol.

I rest my case.

@IfrianMMO You can rest your case, but that doesn't mean you win the verdict. Try again.

I mean people pestered them yes I saw in quite a few of the tweets but I don’t think it’s influenced the release date .

From the tweet they gave out they said it was going all as planned . From an agreement point of view it seems like they were not allowed to mention anything until after beta incase the beta was extended longer or something along those lines .