To All the "It's Just a Beta!" People...

The only difference between CBT and release is 1 luther EQ and 3 lootboxes. Every other issue still exists, from shit communication and lack of weapon potential items to the complete absences of an endgame.

I know most of you are going to wildly twist into pretzels to rationalize your confirmation bias in some other way, but I REALLY hope at least a few have learned their lesson about the reality of "betas" nowadays. If they're accepting money, it's a release, and there's no massive content dump at the end of the invisible rainbow.

So would you rather they stay in Beta? Or try to fix whatever with weekly maintenance?

Breathe deep, imagine a waterfall, and count backwards from 300000000000000 and when you finish the new Elder Scrolls and a new console will be out to rant and rave about

@LockeKosta but they said we will have all JP content within 2020 and the goal is to have complete parity moving forward.

The communication from SEGA itself has been wonky, I am hoping them finally acknowledging this game on Twitter means it will get better.

But we don't need Scions and EP 5 right now and PC is next month.

@LockeKosta You have valid points, but if people (the players and developers working on this game) are enjoying this "milestone", why not let them have it? What I really HOPE is that you treat people in your life, whose lives you do impact without intent, without malice. Nobody doubts you're intelligent and dignified, let's use that to bring your friends and yourself up, yeah?

@IrlsMatter

Did somebody say MALICE?

lamejokeimsorry

@John-Paul-RAGE Not I, you're highn... emperrurr... mali... Derth... Darth-ness?

@LockeKosta said in To All the "It's Just a Beta!" People...:

there's no massive content dump at the end of the invisible rainbow.

Except the fact that they want to release ALL the content in JP by the end of 2020, that means multiple EQs, difficulty settings, crafting, PvP, 3 entire Episodes, events, crossovers, bosses, 2 new classes, items, a metric ton of outfits and customization, etc.

If you bothered to do even a slight bit of research before talking, you'd know this.

Why is PSO2 "fanbase" so whiny

@redPG Hehehe, compare to what other fanbase?

Idk but it's like ever since E3 ppl have been complaining about every single little thing

@redPG said in To All the "It's Just a Beta!" People...:

Why is PSO2 "fanbase" so whiny

It comes with 20 years of Phantasy Star suffering disastrous failures, mismanagement and early shut downs in the west.

Especially when several of these issues are being repeated now, intentionally or not.

Idk but it's like ever since E3 ppl have been complaining about every single little thing

Welcome to the internet.

There are some people on here talking about people complaining, but you look at their posting history they have done the same. Very interesting.

First Time.jpg