Now that the PC release has been officially been give a release time, can we get confirmation the gave allows cross-saves?

I've been looking for official confirmation on cross-save before I spend any money on the xbox version, but haven't seen anything. There's a lot of speculation that it will be, since JP is and NA is linked to your MS account. I was hoping to get an official quote confirming or denying cross save now.

If they could tell us, they would have by now.

At the very least it will be with the Microsoft store version. Can't say if it will either any other version afterwards.

@Mattwo7 said in Now that the PC release has been officially been give a release time, can we get confirmation the gave allows cross-saves?:

If they could tell us, they would have by now.

They did.

Cross saves were confirmed awhile ago.

@John-Paul-RAGE But is there like an official statement saying that? I don't want to put money into the game if it's gonna be wasted come PC time.

@Jagerwulfen said in Now that the PC release has been officially been give a release time, can we get confirmation the gave allows cross-saves?:

But is there like an official statement saying that? I don't want to put money into the game if it's gonna be wasted come PC time.

Then don't spend money? idk. A month isn't that long to hold on to your cash

You log into the game on Xbox with your Microsoft/Xbox account.

The Windows 10 store PC Version will have you sign in with your Microsoft/Xbox account.

I guarantee it'll be cross-save. All the data is saved server-side, like most MMOs.

They have said multiple times its cross save. And your not the first to ask this yet again.

People say they've said its cross save, or that it should be cross save because of how the account works, but I haven't yet seen it from anyone official. I've looked through their Twitter and other posts, but they've confirmed nothing. If anyone can find it, I'd be happy to be proven wrong. I'm really wanting for an official response.

The E3 announcement trailer is where the answer lies.

You'll find out one way or another next month. Why is this forum clogged up with the same two topics over and over

PC when Cross Save

@PrinceBrightstar I've just watched it, but only mentioned cross play. Nothing about cross save.

@Jagerwulfen It's been there since the initial announcement, my dude.

5872875f-10a3-420b-936b-5d171a35286d-image.png

@redPG said in Now that the PC release has been officially been give a release time, can we get confirmation the gave allows cross-saves?:

You'll find out one way or another next month. Why is this forum clogged up with the same two topics over and over PC when Cross Save

Friend, are you browsing only in General Discussion forum? I feel you are focusing on criticizing your peers based on a narrow margin of users. There are over 30 forum channels, all filled with amazing, positive, passionate humans like you and I. I feel the words "clogged" and "whiny", as well as your bias towards pessimism represents your dissatisfaction with more than just the game. Are you okay? I hope more joy, peace and love present itself to you and your loved ones. I believe honestly that you deserve it.

Had to dig back quite a bit, but here's a tweet from Jan 26...

https://mobile.twitter.com/play_pso2/status/1221504157699334144