When will we get the PC release?

I woiuld love to play it on Xbox, but having to pay 15 dollars a month to play a free to play game in my opinion is Stupid. I am on a set income, and I cant afford gold every month. and I want to play. BRING OUT US PC RELEASE ALREADY!

Late May.

Is this a serious post?

It's the Internet, surely you don't expect people to research before asking a question.

@Ilúvatar said in When will we get the PC release?:

It's the Internet, surely you don't expect people to research before asking a question.

LOL there are literally like 3 posts on the new Official release announcement. And 2 covering the PC release in May. LOL I guess some don't even try.

@ToyWarsKen Man, don't forgot the numerous topics about 'Will it have cross-play/save?' There are like a ton of other duplicate/same topic threads all over the forum.

They really should somehow find a way to emphasize the 'search' feature. It's apparently not clear enough or just too hidden. The magnifying glass icon ain't cutting it and John Paul RAGE's search feature topic doesn't seems to attract enough people.

@ErinXh said in When will we get the PC release?:

@ToyWarsKen Man, don't forgot the numerous topics about 'Will it have cross-play/save?' There are like a ton of other duplicate/same topic threads all over the forum.

They really should somehow find a way to emphasize the 'search' feature. It's apparently not clear enough or just too hidden. The magnifying glass icon ain't cutting it and John Paul RAGE's search feature topic doesn't seems to attract enough people.

I personally think these posts are done on purpose. Cause when you challenge about repeated posts, there are long discussions in defense of it. So these people have the capability to do so. There is just a concerted effort to berate this game, because the PC crowd has to wait.