What about being on par with the JP version?

I'm pleased with this. Lets say they start in June. That's like an Episode roughly around every 2 months if they averaged it out. I think that's damn good.

Some of you were naysayers about this though. I am sure you will find a way to naysay more.

2020 PSO2.png

Final Fantasy XIV adds major content patches every 3 months. So, it's better than FFXIV.

There's no way they'll reach parity as soon as June, later this year sure, but not that early.

I said start in June. I didn't say it would all be here in June.

@Ezodagrom said in What about being on par with the JP version?:

There's no way they'll reach parity as soon as June, later this year sure, but not that early.

OP says "Start in june" as in, they'll start releasing major content patches in June.

Oh, misunderstood. ^^;

But yeah, with the JP version having a huge update later this year (if it's not delayed until next year), I could see them reaching parity for that update, maybe.

This post is deleted!

@MEGAF1UX said in What about being on par with the JP version?:

@coldreactive said in What about being on par with the JP version?:

Final Fantasy XIV adds major content patches every 3 months. So, it's better than FFXIV.

your brain must be severely defective for you to have to compare EVERYTHING to ffxiv. theres no comparison! do you also go to restaurants and try to order items that only exist in that game? oh.. you dont leave the house do you?

It's hard to compare content patch cycles when most MMOs don't or didn't have proper schedules/cycles.

@MEGAF1UX said in What about being on par with the JP version?:

your brain must be severely defective for you to have to compare EVERYTHING to ffxiv. theres no comparison! do you also go to restaurants and try to order items that only exist in that game? oh.. you dont leave the house do you?

It's hard to compare content patch cycles when most MMOs don't or didn't have proper schedules/cycles.

Why even reply to him?