LGBT+ Gamers?

@FlitterPuff

just a big lol. the "Group" is in this case the alliance. joining the "Group" is denyed without joining the alliance. this means: you are not Looking for Players, you are only Looking for members. what is the difference between a Player in a community and a alliance member? just a single one: creating Points. "you dont want to join but use --->my<---- discord" including some dots is the official Statement. this Shows everything regarding the Purpose of this "community" as i already told u: im in an alliance with NON LGBT FRIENDS. but im not worth the discord Rights for one reason: i dont generate Points in other alliances. god how blind can sum1 be….. im out now, Gl

EDIT: and btw, im male and in a realationship with a man. so i dont think that im "homophobic". not even close….

i'm sorry, ive turned this into a mess, i never ment to call anyone one of these people, or this thread to turn into it, i merely wanted to state, that those people still exist all over the world and gaming communities are no exception to this. it was a honest answer to a valid question, without sugar coating it.

edit: @FlitterPuff i'm also a trans woman and because of my voice, i actively avoid voice chat, to not have "that conversation" every time and get a "bad reaction"

@PandaBohne50973 said in LGBT+ Gamers?:

@FlitterPuff

just a big lol. the "Group" is in this case the alliance. joining the "Group" is denyed without joining the alliance. this means: you are not Looking for Players, you are only Looking for members. what is the difference between a Player in a community and a alliance member? just a single one: creating Points. "you dont want to join but use --->my<---- discord" including some dots is the official Statement. this Shows everything regarding the Purpose of this "community" as i already told u: im in an alliance with NON LGBT FRIENDS. but im not worth the discord Rights for one reason: i dont generate Points in other alliances. god how blind can sum1 be….. im out now, Gl

EDIT: and btw, im male and in a realationship with a man. so i dont think that im "homophobic". not even close….

ok, so you're mad you can't use Revolution's discord, when you in fact are not in Revolution? there's both a PSO2 and an LGBTQ PSO2 discord if you need one.

Revolutions discord is that, for Revolution, I'm not going to make myself or my officers police people that aren't in the alliance.

@PandaBohne50973

I'm gonna be honest with you, I'm struggling to understand what you're trying to say here, so I hope I'm interpreting this right. To start, I don't believe I ever called you homophobic, and you had already implied that you were LGBTQ. In my first comment I was referring to the fact that you mentioned having friends you were playing with who weren't LGBTQ, and I was saying that this alliance wasn't LGBTQ exclusive. Therefore they would be free to join as well, so long as they followed the rules basically. Yes, the "group" in this case is called an "alliance." It's what the guilds in this game are called. I thought that was pretty evident already? As Mehndi just said, the discord was made for people in the Revolution alliance to talk. That tends to be how guilds in mmos work... They pretty much always have a discord chat to talk in. I've been in a few guilds in the past that even have forums. So if you're already in another alliance, I don't see the issue here? Are you wanting a more general LGBTQ discord for people playing PSO2? That already exists, as someone else made one for that. You should be able to find a link somewhere in the forums. Or if you don't like that one, you could also make your own instead of presumably demanding someone else do it for you? Discord channels are free to create.

anyone in ship 1?

I'm not gay myself but since I dont see the point in LGBT groups, it also means I don't see the point in disliking someone becuase they have a different "preference" from me.

What you do on your own time is none of my business were all here to have fun and not be political or racist or homowhatever.

@iDino17 " Ur Majesty " on Ship 01. More info on our alliance forum post.

@Cherryzombs

@Cherryzombs said in LGBT+ Gamers?:

@iDino17 " Ur Majesty " on Ship 01. More info on our alliance forum post.

are you guys recruiting?

Hi on what ship are most lgbt players?