Beta Urgent Rewards?

This post is deleted!

If you didn't claim your beta login rewards through the visiphone, then they should all be available on release when you can login. Don't quote me on that, because even I'm not 110% sure, but the option to claim those is through the visiphone. (the terminal with the purple ? and circles, in case you don't know what that is)

I know, there's no post to read, but I'm pretty sure that you wanted information as to how to get them, right?

Will there be another time for us to unlock the closed beta urgent quest awards(like in an open beta)? It seems that there are only 2 urgent quests left before its over and they take place really late today for East Coast people, and I worry I wont be able to complete them due to my work schedule tonight and tomorrow morning. This community is wonderful and thank you guys for always providing great info on these forums!

@Arth-Vader84 Nothing has been said for sure for anything beyond CB. It sucks, I know, since I work weekends and all weekend at that so I haven't had time yet to complete 2 Urgent Quests yet.

@Arth-Vader84 said in Beta Urgent Rewards?:

Will there be another time for us to unlock the closed beta urgent quest awards(like in an open beta)? It seems that there are only 2 urgent quests left before its over and they take place really late today for East Coast people, and I worry I wont be able to complete them due to my work schedule tonight and tomorrow morning. This community is wonderful and thank you guys for always providing great info on these forums!

@Sylus said in Beta Urgent Rewards?:

@Arth-Vader84 Nothing has been said for sure for anything beyond CB. It sucks, I know, since I work weekends and all weekend at that so I haven't had time yet to complete 2 Urgent Quests yet.

That's the part that sucked for me too, yesterday. The fact that the biggest part of the UQs was at the back end of the day. Even the start of the beta at 7PM CST (when the servers just struggled to stay up on Friday) was a really annoying time slot to open with. If they had picked about five hours earlier, they could have smoothed out the congestion issue that much sooner.

@Robsynclair64 Ikr! I was informed so late on the beta that I was only available to knock out 2 of the urgent quests. I hope they give you a second chance in the open beta because I REALLY WANT that Mag Dreamcast. Please SEGA, give us another chance to get them.

@MerclessNoble7 said in Beta Urgent Rewards?:

@Robsynclair64 Ikr! I was informed so late on the beta that I was only available to knock out 2 of the urgent quests. I hope they give you a second chance in the open beta because I REALLY WANT that Mag Dreamcast. Please SEGA, give us another chance to get them.

Did you complete mutiple runs of one of those Urgent Quests? You only needed 4 clears so if you ran Cradle of Darkness or Automata 4 times then you will unlock all the rewards upon full release.

@The-Question It seems that you cannot complete multiple runs of one those Urgent Quests and have it count toward unlocking the special rewards as denoted at this URL in the red text: "only one completion per time slot will count towards the Special Rewards". That is why I was concerned, because if you missed one day of the beta due to personal reasons or work, there were not enough Urgent Quests to complete on Sunday with the schedule they had setup.

https://pso2.com/news/announcements/cbtrewards

Annotation 2020-02-11 172827.png

@Arth-Vader84

Sorry guess my wording was confusing. I meant running the first CoD and Auto on day 1 then again on day 2. That would make 4 clears.

I was wondering when we were going to get the rewards for doing the UQs for the weekend closed beta, but then I read that image and it says "at release date", which technically is not the open beta. Thank goodness. I was about to whinge about being cheated.

@Robsynclair64 said in Beta Urgent Rewards?:

I was wondering when we were going to get the rewards for doing the UQs for the weekend closed beta, but then I read that image and it says "at release date", which technically is not the open beta. Thank goodness. I was about to whinge about being cheated.

In-game, there was apparently a notice when logging in the first time for OBT that they would be given out during maintenance on March 31.

I only ever received the intial login bonus halo from the beta, despite having participated in several urgent quests, myself. Shame, because I'd like to have the Dreamcast mag. Hoping that March 31 bit is right.

@RpiesSPIES said in Beta Urgent Rewards?:

I only ever received the intial login bonus halo from the beta, despite having participated in several urgent quests, myself. Shame, because I'd like to have the Dreamcast mag. Hoping that March 31 bit is right.

It is right. It was said in-game and they confirmed it in a tweet to a user on Twitter in response about it.