PSO2NA: Cannot Join Party With Another Xbox in Same Household

The scenario: Myself (A) - Same house, different Xbox, open NAT Girlfriend (B) - Same house, different Xbox, open NAT Friend (C) - Different location

A + B (Does Not Work) A + B + C (Does Not Work) A + C (Works) B + C (Works)

We all have different Xbox Live accounts. We were all able to run missions and join other parties. However, only myself or my girlfriend could join my friend's party at the same time. We could not join each other. The system says we do not meet the party conditions when attempting to send the party invite. We are all marked as friends on Xbox Live, in PSO2 and even in the same alliance.

At first I thought this was because our household has a single IP address and there was some confusion on the Xbox side. However, we were able to join and maintain a Xbox party chat no problem and we could both play PSO2, at the same time, without any issues. I even hooked my Xbox to a wireless hotspot on my cell phone to get a different IP address. Still no luck. We have tried wired vs wireless connectivity. We tried rebooting out Xbox's several times. We have the latest versions of the game and Xbox software.

I reported this issue during the closed beta and was told that the developers were aware of the problem. About 2 weeks ago the issue was magically fixed and me and my my girlfriend could join the same party. Then a few days ago we just got done with some urgent quest runs and our party got separated. We have not been able to join back into a party since.

I am not sure what causes this issue but it is definitely a major problem with the party system. HELP

If you have a player muted on your Xbox Live / Player Card / etc. it automatically blocks them in game. This is a known "issue" with the Xbox version exclusively. They put a FAQ in the website as a result of so many people having the issue.

I made sure to link multiple threads on the issue in my mega thread: https://forum.pso2.com/topic/1096/guides-and-help-mega-thread

Thank you for the link to the mega thread! That solved the issue after we unmuted and restarted the game.

@coldreactive said in PSO2NA: Cannot Join Party With Another Xbox in Same Household:

If you have a player muted on your Xbox Live / Player Card / etc. it automatically blocks them in game. This is a known "issue" with the Xbox version exclusively. They put a FAQ in the website as a result of so many people having the issue.

I made sure to link multiple threads on the issue in my mega thread: https://forum.pso2.com/topic/1096/guides-and-help-mega-thread

Ty coldreactive!

"A" was OP and "B" was girlfriend and the issue was inability to communicate. One could make a whole 16 episode K-Drama on just this! haha