PC version coming late May

@Cardgrey7343 I guess it comes down to preference as well

@ToyWarsKen your right I'm the guy who doesn't care how many leveled characters you have. I know some do I'm more of a best in slot every slot kinda player.

@Cardgrey said in PC version coming late May:

@ToyWarsKen your right I'm the guy who doesn't care how many leveled characters you have. I know some do I'm more of a best in slot every slot kinda player.

But leveling all your chars boosts stats so it's all about that min/max game

@PhantasyStar369 ok let me clarify say the game stays the same till July right. In June I'll probably level every job lol. Leveling is always easy as it should be... And as there's no real need for a tank I doubt there difficulty is that hard as long as you are properly leveled. I could be 100%wrong and I hope I am. ( To be fair what is hard to one person is easy to another)

Wow it's almost like maybe you can take a break from the game and come back when you feel like it without being horrendously behind. What a terrible feature!

@Ilúvatar said in PC version coming late May:

Wow it's almost like maybe you can take a break from the game and come back when you feel like it without being horrendously behind. What a terrible feature!

It's not about being behind thou. It's giving people a reason to play. If I started tomorrow what reason do you have to help me? Sure some would say to be nice but anyone who's played a mmo knows 90% of people only help if they stand to benefit from it. Rewarding you for helping someone behind should be a thing.

@Cardgrey there will be a lot more content before June (depending on what you qualify as content for if the A lot means much to you).

Can't forget about the Sonic lobby in June, likely will get Episode 4 some time in June as well.

Episode 3 has a crap ton of UQs that are high difficulty. Need for a tank depends on if you play with 4 man groups or not. If you are always running MPAs, I don't think it matters that much.

If you are too squishy you will never beat the solo Extreme Floors.

Will we need to do anything for it to show up on Microsoft store if we are from Europe? I don’t actually know anything about the Microsoft store as I don’t use it so idk if I would have to set it up differently or how it boots on the Microsoft store or what not

I usually use steam but Il give the Microsoft store thing a go

@RagnarokSlayer you just have to change your Windows 10 OS region temporarily or add it to your account from the web version of the MS Store site.