PC version on Microsoft Store?

@Havox3 that isn't a defeatist attitude, it is having technical knowledge that it won't work. Not with the method he described.

Besides, this was a very popular discussion when it was announced that Sea of Thieves was being launched over the Microsoft Store.

So still no news on PC version other than it's coming (maybe in late may)?

@Chiryuu2609 said in PC version on Microsoft Store?:

So still no news on PC version other than it's coming (maybe in late may)?

They flatout said late May, i don't think they've been more specific so far, so expect it at around the last week of May.

@Chiryuu2609 Late May .. you might as well expect it the 31st (of May) to keep your expectations low.

@Scribblemonk said in PC version on Microsoft Store?:

@Chiryuu2609 Late May .. you might as well expect it the 31st (of May) to keep your expectations low.

May 26 is actually the latest, since it will have a 99.9% chance of releasing for PC after a maintenance. The earliest possible for late May would be May 19. Though, for the East coast, at least, it would be May 20 or May 27, since it would be after midnight by the time maintenance finishes.

@Shmayken 👍

Might wanna disable any of the freeware anti virus stuff before Defender takes over. They will devour your resources in a never ending battle.

@John-Paul-RAGE said in PC version on Microsoft Store?:

before Defender

You mean Microsoft's Antivirus? Which auto disables itself (Since Windows 7) if it detects another antivirius software? (IE: Avast.) UAC (pop-up that asks if you want to run something) =/= Defender.

@Ragnawind lol, I was being facetious my friend.. but yes... you would probably be the most correct.

Oh, they stated that they will release it in late may, but you know how are these gaming companies, they always postpone dates :D.

@Chiryuu2609

I normally don't disagree with that statement, however, the NA PSO2 team has been fairly on point with delivery dates. Late May could be 2-3 weeks from now, or on the 31st for all we know.

I'm not saying that the wait sucks, it does considering looking at some of the fashion and progress we've missed, but it's not too far from now where we'll be able to play.

@Novaline said in PC version on Microsoft Store?:

@Chiryuu2609

I normally don't disagree with that statement, however, the NA PSO2 team has been fairly on point with delivery dates. Late May could be 2-3 weeks from now, or on the 31st for all we know.

I'm not saying that the wait sucks, it does considering looking at some of the fashion and progress we've missed, but it's not too far from now where we'll be able to play.

Let's hope you are right, still I really don't get it... it's not like they will rise income from xbox selling so much by holding back the release for 2 months on pc 😮 and instead they are losing revenue from people that would use cash shop playing pc. Well their marketing team probably knows what they are doing...