sg drop?

hi

existsequipment that let sg star gems drop? i heard about somethink but cant find anything...

If someone told you that in the lobby, they were trolling you.

Likely trolling you. There's no such thing in the JP version either. SG is basically a lite version of the cash shop currency. They would never let it drop.

No but you can get Sg off of AC outerwear and costumes by wearing them if they still have SG on them

Examples 1 with 10 SG on it one that has already been claimed

with

without

A few notes in addition to what SaviorZero82 explained. You need to wear the outfit for 22 hours to fill the affinity gauge to the maximum. You can do this with outerwares and outfits which still has the star gem icon. If you are a CAST, body parts also works.

Auxiliaries can't harvest SG in this way. So make sure to get an outfit your character can actually equip ๐Ÿ™‚

the only items I have seen it on is ones from premium scratch tickets (not the fun scratch ones) and you get 10 star gems after wearing it for 22 hours (real time even if offline) and you only get it once per item

YOu can get Star Gems from Completing Daily and Tier Missions. Their is a star icon to the far right. Do your Dailies and they start to add up. I am at 500 Star Gems. I have not bought any of them. I also dont buy anything, since I have not found a good thing to trade for yet

oh nice! Thx alot! exists a list where i can see, maybe from japanese infos, which have this option?

But what is, if i sell these outfits? I think thses sgยดs are only to get once, right?

@mickschen Any outfit/outerwear/CASTs' body part that came from AC scratch has this additional SG. If no one has collected the SG from the item, you can collect it.

Probably, just checking out the personal shop is easier to tell the difference. If the item has a star gem icon, you can get 10SG from it. If no icon, you can't. PHANTASY STAR ONLINE 2 (sgcos).jpg In this example, the top item Cashmere Cardigan [Ou] has already stripped off the SG by someone. But the next item Reaver Swallow [Ou] has star gem icon on it, so someone who can wear this can buy this and get the SG.

(Plese note that Reaver Swallow is only wearable by female characters. If you are playing a male character, search for male outfits instead)

After getting the SG, you can sell the item at personal shop (if you are a premium user or using a personal shop ticket). That item will be listed as "Star Gem(s) Acquired" like in the example above.

im so stupid ๐Ÿ˜„ Yes thats the point ๐Ÿฆ†

No problem at all. Sometimes, this game is rather confusing ๐Ÿ˜†

oh yes and its complex, fu hell yes ๐Ÿ’จ

@mickschen said in sg drop?:

oh yes and its complex, fu hell yes ๐Ÿ’จ

Be glad this isn't Final Fantasy XI.

I never played final fantasy... really, the only rpg i ever played ist pso oder ps, phantasy star. im not the typical rpg player, more a typical SEGA Gamer ๐Ÿ˜„

@Miarkraim said in sg drop?:

(real time even if offline)

And you can do it with all your characters so you can buy them with your main and use shared storage to send any extras or ones your main can't wear to your alts to wear.

@mickschen said in sg drop?:

more a typical SEGA Gamer

(looks at Akira Yuki in the icon) jee, couldn't tell. ๐Ÿ˜›