Official Service Started?

I can only add that our alliance was packed the first two weeks and lucky to see 10 online in prime time. We have 1 group of people with 2 floaters running shaq 50's and now, myself included, log in, rush dailies, and log off.

not sure how everyone else is doing, but the drop off for us is real.

@MEGAF1UX burn out is a b**ch lmao

@Nuebot It is not the MAJORITY. A lot of people are still working on things, some also cant afford the time etc. Also when some people max out everything on one character theyre getting ready to do the same on a another, in preparation for extra gear and materials on separate characters.

But I agree I hope they release some good stuff, but I cant really blame them at the moment, COVID-19 is still an ongoing issue.

@Rantious said in Official Service Started?:

@MEGAF1UX burn out is a b**ch lmao

i guess. its different for me since i KNOW whats coming, for them they just see nothing to entertain them.

If they release all the good quests/EQs/gear/classes/weps then the game will thrive. If not ppl will drop it. Not even worried about cosmetics from JP.

@redPG yes, but if they add everything too soon, the playerbase will suffer from a very small percentage of the population extorting those who don't even know where to start.

I didn't mean right away. Just if it all eventually comes (minus fashion) and it's not like PSU where it all didn't. Even on JP version ppl leave and come back when new content hits like a new class.

@John-Paul-RAGE said in Official Service Started?:

@redPG yes, but if they add everything too soon, the playerbase will suffer from a very small percentage of the population extorting those who don't even know where to start.

@redPG oh, goody. It will all come, our pace is looking pretty good right now. Wondering if it will speed up after PC launch as well.

@Lwyu said in Official Service Started?:

@Nuebot It is not the MAJORITY. A lot of people are still working on things, some also cant afford the time etc. Also when some people max out everything on one character theyre getting ready to do the same on a another, in preparation for extra gear and materials on separate characters.

But I agree I hope they release some good stuff, but I cant really blame them at the moment, COVID-19 is still an ongoing issue.

Honestly, ultimately the takeaway should be that across the whole playerbase there are a wide variety of people who play at different speeds, and catering to any one exclusively would potentially alienate the others. People who play slower would enjoy the experience less if the only content released was geared for people with maxed class characters, and people with a full suite of 75's would have less fun if the only thing released was for the still leveling casual players.

Personally, I'd rather a slower schedule that took more into consideration than a rapid fire shotgun approach that just threw things at the wall and saw what stuck, especially since they've already shown a habit for rebalancing things - usually for the better and more challenging. I do wish they were more open about communication in general, however.

@Nuebot said in Official Service Started?:

@Lwyu said in Official Service Started?:

Honestly, ultimately the takeaway should be that across the whole playerbase there are a wide variety of people who play at different speeds, and catering to any one exclusively would potentially alienate the others. People who play slower would enjoy the experience less if the only content released was geared for people with maxed class characters, and people with a full suite of 75's would have less fun if the only thing released was for the still leveling casual players.

Personally, I'd rather a slower schedule that took more into consideration than a rapid fire shotgun approach that just threw things at the wall and saw what stuck, especially since they've already shown a habit for rebalancing things - usually for the better and more challenging. I do wish they were more open about communication in general, however.

I agree with this. You can't please everyone. We're doing what we can to pique the interest of veterans and newcomers alike.