Official Server Downtime!

@ComplexZeru If you're on ship 2, come see Williams and my (Bagel) wings. He spent a lot of time making them.

@I-did-camp I'm in ship 1 lolif your ever in ship 1 see Zeru lol "me"

@GM-Deynger I'll surely have a few of the items when the maintenance is done. I just got my stimulus check 😛

@I-did-camp said in Official Server Downtime!:

@ComplexZeru If you're on ship 2, come see Williams and my (Bagel) wings. He spent a lot of time making them.

We can be everywhere...Muahahahaha!

@GM-Kchan said in Official Server Downtime!:

*✿❀I NEED THESE OUTFITS ASAP❀✿*

∑d(°∀°d)

93650362_220682675866551_8805422236635758592_n.jpg

I NEED THESE TOO!!!!!!!! (╯°□°)╯

@GM-Deynger I'll surely have a few of the items when the maintenance is done. I just got my stimulus check 😛

NICE! Make sure you have enough left over for essentials though, lol. Hoping you're safe too.

@ComplexZeru said in Official Server Downtime!:

@I-did-camp I'm in ship 1 lolif your ever in ship 1 see Zeru lol "me"

Awh dang. Wish we could swap ships without paying 😛

This, so long as it's in Shadow, is sufficiently GM Deynger enough.

eaa4394d-99a6-4366-a482-006b0cdda57a-image.png

@GM-Deynger Oh absolutely! Luckily unemployment is quite handsome while this is going on so I'm actually making more than I normally do 😛

Hoping you all are at home safe as well.

@GM-Deynger Oh absolutely! Luckily unemployment is quite handsome while this is going on so I'm actually making more than I normally do Hoping you all are at home safe as well.

We are fortunate to be so, yes. Besides PSO2, what has been your go-to to pass the time? Animal Crossing?

@GM-Beemo YOU ARE ALIIIIIIVE!

Welcome back!

@GM-Deynger said in Official Server Downtime!:

NICE! Make sure you have enough left over for essentials though, lol. Hoping you're safe too.

You should um... send a PSO 2 meseta stimulus package so we can uh... stay safe and get new toys to beat down bosses with. 🙄 😛

@GM-Deynger 😛 75 on all classes but 2. You tell me if there has been any other "pass time" activities 😃 It's so sad because my husband has been like "please come eat with me all you do is play that game" but then when I ask to help, he always just says GO PLAY YOUR GAME!

I'm excited for this little guy to watch my back!

Mag Smaurai.jpgf

@John-Paul-RAGE said in Official Server Downtime!:

@GM-Beemo YOU ARE ALIIIIIIVE!

Welcome back!

Aww thanks! Beemo is always in your heart uwu