Official Server Downtime!

Servers.............are..............

OPEEEEEEEEEEEN!!!!!!!!!!

GO GO GO!!!

@GM-Beemo you gonna show your face in ship 2!?

@John-Paul-RAGE Be sure to take screenshots for those of us who can't be there because we can't play yet...

@John-Paul-RAGE said in Official Server Downtime!:

@GM-Beemo you gonna show your face in ship 2!?

Oh sorry, I was to busy drawing Lillipans >-< !

@GM-Beemo omg I need sleep I totally miss read this as “Drowning”

05D866CA-5B1F-4256-8CF9-B72C41C8886F.gif

@SaviorZero82 said in Official Server Downtime!:

@GM-Beemo omg I need sleep I totally miss read this as “Drowning”

05D866CA-5B1F-4256-8CF9-B72C41C8886F.gif

hahahaha noooo ;-; !! I would never do that to my poor little babies!

@Home-Dog said in Official Server Downtime!:

@GM-Deynger said in Official Server Downtime!:

Oooh, request for a SS if anyone has one of themselves executing the emotes: impromptu tea party and impromptu tea room! Campaign item vs. FUN Scratch item!

Hey! Request fulfilled. A friend of mine uploaded a video of the difference between these 2. 😊

The bikini being worn here is a few sizes too small though. Hope you don't mind lol Impromptu Tea Party(Alliance Capmpaign Emote) Impromptu Tea Room(AC Scratch Emote) I kind of like the Campaign item one with the little floaty chair. But I also like the other one that spawns an umbrella over head, so I guess I'll have to get the AC one too lol tumble weeds in wallet

Thank you for that! Tell NinjahCheeto thank you from us as well! The emotes in this game are amazing and so much fun given that the game has a central hub for players.

@Aida-Enna said in Official Server Downtime!:

My character on NA (Bonus points if you recognize her!):

c9b51f3e-80a2-4944-a66b-841c032442f2-image.png

My character on JP:

1e5a50ba-a27e-4bb5-b72c-f5714adc5068-image.png

@Aida-Enna Your JP character looks a little like @GM-Rappie !

@John-Paul-RAGE said in Official Server Downtime!:

Gotta say you guys really stepped it up this time!

Articles are flying off the shelves, good hyperlinks to the correct portions of the manual, a fun and engaging thread.

Perhaps I shall buy some scratches in thou honor.

So... how many of you are on Ship 2? Luther block party? Celebration station?

watch a GM get floored during UQ?

Thank you! The PSO2 Team is really functioning like a well-oiled machine, and we're happy it's showing!

I must confess though, neither of my characters on Ship 1 or Ship 2 is max level, as I am a stronger PC player. ><

I must confess though, neither of my characters on Ship 1 or Ship 2 is max level, as I am a stronger PC player. ><

I was confused by your wording for a minute there, you mean you're better at playing the game on PC? LOL I use a logitech F310 gamepad on PC myself to play the game it was always meant to be played.

...Except if I am playing with guns (including the giant robot when doing the Magatsu bonus quests so I can aim at the weak spot from the ground) in which case I definitely need to turn on the not-first-person mode which is best played with a mouse (and even then I still do not have very good aim skills).

I am better on PC, but this is not due to the way the game is, but the way I am. I have little experience playing on consoles prior to PSO2, but tons of MMO and RPG experience on PC.

Well I'm "multiplatform scum" myself. I had both computers and Sega Genesis very early on. My next door neighbor had an NES and my old best friend had an SNES, my dad did too later on. One of the other neighbors later had a PSX and both I and my best friend had a PS2. I've had or at least played most of the consoles from SNES and Genesis onward (I didn't play or have Master System though I did have a Game Gear) save for Xbox and Xbone.

Thank you for that! Tell NinjahCheeto thank you from us as well! The emotes in this game are amazing and so much fun given that the game has a central hub for players.

Told him! He said no problem! He's been posting videos for us every time an emote is released and we want to know what it looks like before they buy it from Fresh finds shop. Really helpful!

@Aida-Enna said in Official Server Downtime!:

My character on NA (Bonus points if you recognize her!):

c9b51f3e-80a2-4944-a66b-841c032442f2-image.png

My character on JP:

1e5a50ba-a27e-4bb5-b72c-f5714adc5068-image.png

@Aida-Enna Your JP character looks a little like @GM-Rappie !

Haha, it does - Just need to add a beak and two ears at the top and they're identical twins!